There are 223 users in the forums

The Michael Crabtree Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Crab is like in preseason training now.

Give him a couple of weeks to warm up and hope the magic comes back…
correct me if im wrong....i know he hasnt had as much time as MM to recover but his injury wasnt as severe as manninghams was, if the coaches think hes ready i would trust their decision to play him this week
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
I think Chaz enjoys Raw for the flavor

We can send a man to the moon, but we can't find flavored protection (to his liking)

...weve been to the moon???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-f_DPrSEOEo
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:
correct me if im wrong....i know he hasnt had as much time as MM to recover but his injury wasnt as severe as manninghams was, if the coaches think hes ready i would trust their decision to play him this week

True I just tore my acl weightlifting and from what I heard it takes very min 6months to make some althetic moves but manningham tore his lcl also
If, in fact, they do play him I hope it is because he's ready and not because their @$$es are on the hot seat for the terrible offense against winning teams.
Baalke was just on 95.7 and hinted that Crabtree could be activated and in unform, ready to play this Sunday. Could be just a smokescreen to get the Saints thinking about it, but regardless of this week I think he'll be back within the next 2-3 weeks. I don't know if the Redskins' field condition would have any effect on the decision or not, but my guess is he comes back at home 12/1 vs Rams.
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Baalke was just on 95.7 and hinted that Crabtree could be activated and in unform, ready to play this Sunday. Could be just a smokescreen to get the Saints thinking about it, but regardless of this week I think he'll be back within the next 2-3 weeks. I don't know if the Redskins' field condition would have any effect on the decision or not, but my guess is he comes back at home 12/1 vs Rams.
I have thought this as well all along once he was activated because of the turf and FedEx but what do we know. It depends on his health. But vs STL on grass at home would be near ideal
We are completley depleted at WR and its scary... We don't even have enough healthy guys to lineeup on game day.
Even when crabs comes back, we can't expect him and kap to be as dynamic as last year...

This could get worse before it gets better...
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Nov 15, 2013 at 6:43 PM ]
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
We are completley depleted at WR and its scary... We don't even have enough healthy guys to lineeup on game day.
Even when crabs comes back, we can't expect him and kap to be as dynamic as last year...

this wont get better until we sign existing/new players.

remember Ham is up, Crabs is almost up, Boldin is up, and Baldwin is up....Kap thinks he has it bad now
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

this wont get better until we sign existing/new players.

remember Ham is up, Crabs is almost up, Boldin is up, and Baldwin is up....Kap thinks he has it bad now

Cpulda had johnny morton, battle, woods, derrick hamilton, and dammit dudes name started with a C and refused to stop clock by running out of bounds vs rams!!! Cedrick wilson.....
We will be looking good at wide out here really soon. Crabs back will take loads of pressure off boldin and vernon as well! Baring healthy return :)
Goniners

Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
If, in fact, they do play him I hope it is because he's ready and not because their @$$es are on the hot seat for the terrible offense against winning teams.

I don't think even NinerTalk at its current hysterical worst is postulating that Harbaugh is on the hot seat.
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:

I don't think even NinerTalk at its current hysterical worst is postulating that Harbaugh is on the hot seat.

I don't mean it in the traditional sense that anyone is losing their job. I mean that now there is an uproar of people noticing the offense's major role in their losses. I hope they're not rushing Crab back to counter that.
Just come back when your ready Crabs. Dont want you rushing back only to break down again during the playoffs.
Dear Crab,

Once upon a time, you saved Christmas. Now in our darkest hour we need you to save our season. Please hurry back, I fear Greg Roman may be beaten in the streets if you don't.
Originally posted by ace49ers:
Just come back when your ready Crabs. Dont want you rushing back only to break down again during the playoffs.

Why are you assuming we're in the playoffs? hahahaha. They cant sustain anything resembling an offensive drive to save their lives.
Share 49ersWebzone