LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 227 users in the forums

The Michael Crabtree Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:
Originally posted by Ether:
Originally posted by VectorGoal:
Good for the guy to be coming back from this injury, but I have doubts on his impact for the team. Return to field doesn't mean return to form, never happened before especially with an achilles. Others were playing already from this injury but they weren't close to the same player. Even more important for a WR.

Guy is going to be a shell of what he usually is. Though a good player I don't consider him one of those special to be an exception.

Didn't Kendall Hunter have the same injury? He's back and looks better than ever.

Terrell Suggs came back from the same injury last year, and even though I hate those dirty cheating Obama care endorsing pieces of s**t I thought it was a good example.

If Kendall Hunter serves any indication -- same injury and same rehab process -- then I'll be happy.
Originally posted by xtm059:
all of the naysaying lol

"f**k crabtree he's a b***h with glass feet and wont be anything evern remotely f**kin close to his previous form injuries r srs business"

I'm sure they will consider Crabtree's long term health but maybe he comes back sooner than he would if we won the Panthers game. Same with the Saints game if he doesn't play and we lose might bring him back a week or so sooner than we wanted to. Honestly though at this point I'd just bring him back have him stand at the LOS every play and he's be more effective than our 2-6 have been all season. Even having him out there half speed he is a good decoy.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

Brandon Belt and his twin?
Please Come Back Crabtree
Originally posted by Harbaalke:

This. And please proceed to catch 70% of the passes Kap decides to throw.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by Harbaalke:

This. And please proceed to catch 70% of the passes Kap decides to throw.

This
KW cut. Please activate Mr. Crabtree.

Originally posted by goldstandard333:
KW cut. Please activate Mr. Crabtree.

thats the first thing i thought when I heard the williams news too. crabtree has one hell of a work ethic if hes ready to play already. i just hope he can mentally forget about the injury because thats the hardest part. thinking about your breaks because these injuries occur when you cut and change directions usually
when does the team have to activate him by in order for him to play against NO?

Originally posted by matt49er:

He ain't playing in NO. Chaz will suck all your dicks if he does.
IFFFFF crabs return leads to a dramatic change in the passing O resign him for whatever he wants.

hurry back crab
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

Raw or with protection on
Originally posted by LVJay:

Raw or with protection on

I think Chaz enjoys Raw for the flavor
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
I think Chaz enjoys Raw for the flavor

We can send a man to the moon, but we can't find flavored protection (to his liking)
Share 49ersWebzone