LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 349 users in the forums

The Michael Crabtree Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by buck:
Michael Crabtree (Achilles, PUP) has been cleared to resume practicing.
The 49ers now have a three-week window to activate their No. 1 receiver from the reserve/PUP list. It's a surprise after the Sacramento Bee speculated Tuesday that the club would wait until the November 19 deadline to clear Crabtree to practice.

Now he must be activated off the PUP list by November 26. That's Week 13, where the Niners host the Rams.

Crabtree is unlikely to appear in any of the 49ers' next three games, but that's not a certainty.

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/275418/texans-name-wade-phillips-interim-head-coach

If I understand this correctly, Crabtree must be put on the 53-man roster by November 26th.

If he is not put on the active roster by then, he must go on Injured Reserve.

Is my understanding correct?

Is it three weeks (21 days) from when we clear him to practice? If so, then yes, we can add him to the active roster as late as the day after the Redskins game, in time for the Rams game...don't have to PLAY him though at all. My guess is that we may be aiming for the Rams game at home but sort of expect him in the lineup for the hawks game at home the following week.
just picked up the crabman on my fantasy team sitting in a first place tie, crabs should give me my thirsd straight championship when he gets back...oh and the niners will be way more dangerous with him too
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
just picked up the crabman on my fantasy team sitting in a first place tie, crabs should give me my thirsd straight championship when he gets back...oh and the niners will be way more dangerous with him too

We have an IR slot for our league, he's been in my IR spot all season.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

We have an IR slot for our league, he's been in my IR spot all season.
nice. some dude drafted him and all the niners pretty much and i guess he cut him. i dropped dallas defense for him since i play the niners every week anyway. i was curious to see if he was still out there and i got lucky. cut alex smith for james from tampa bay too lol
Originally posted by mutant-man49:
Crabtree will be playing against the Saints...BOOK IT!!

nope, rams
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

nope, rams

That's the game I have circled as well. Bring him back for the next home game.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

nope, rams

That's the game I have circled as well. Bring him back for the next home game.

yup. let him get his feet wet against the rams. so when we play the seahawks the week after, he can take dick sherman to school.
  • buck
  • Veteran
OK. Thanks.

It does seem that November 26th is the deadline for adding Crabtree to the 53-man roster.
  • zero
  • Veteran

Love how he makes Peterson look normal, and I'm an LSU alum...
[ Edited by zero on Nov 7, 2013 at 2:51 AM ]
me thinks that crabtree and patton will both be activated for the Rams game

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Hurry back, Crabs we need you back.
I was joking around from day 1 in this thread regarding: Deer. Antler. Spray.

BUT, did anyone watch the 60 Minutes - Sports edition on Showtime? Wow!

They covered the most famous professional (alleged) client of Mitch Ross in, Ray Lewis en route to the Superbowl 4 months after his injury and the substance that IS banned by the NFL that is included in the spray/oral ingredients (called, IGF1). It's made in New Zealand but has been used by the Chinese for 2,000 years. It is known to speed up the growth of body tissue but particularly, bones and muscles. It's considered a "doping agent" (aka a growth hormone).

60 minutes confirmed text's between Lewis and his supplier and requested contact with Lewis but naturally, he declined. Hugh Jackson, coach for the Raiders, was also a big fan of these products (while with the Ravens - via video saying he recommended them to Lewis himself) and claimed he was a big believer in the new "chips." Alabama players on video too. And according to Mitch now, the Ravens starting SS Ihedigbo is the "new Ray Lewis" buying products for all of the Ravens (no comment from him either). I love that Mitch is going after Jerry Jones as well b/c he's an innovator. Now, why would he go after an NFL owner and continue to distribute these products knowing they contain a banned NFL substance? B/c the NFL does NOT test for IGF1. We'll just call it "Adderall."

Anyhow, why did I post this in the Crabtree thread? No reason...

"Things that make you go, hmmmm."
[ Edited by NCommand on Nov 7, 2013 at 12:56 PM ]
Originally posted by NCommand:
I was joking around from day 1 in this thread regarding: Deer. Antler. Spray.

BUT, did anyone watch the 60 Minutes - Sports edition on Showtime? Wow!

They covered the most famous professional (alleged) client of Mitch Ross in, Ray Lewis en route to the Superbowl 4 months after his injury and the substance that IS banned by the NFL that is included in the spray/oral ingredients (called, IGF1). It's made in New Zealand but has been used by the Chinese for 2,000 years. It is known to speed up the growth of body tissue but particularly, bones and muscles. It's considered a "doping agent" (aka a growth hormone).

60 minutes confirmed text's between Lewis and his supplier and requested contact with Lewis but naturally, he declined. Hugh Jackson, coach for the Raiders, was also a big fan of these products (while with the Ravens - via video saying he recommended them to Lewis himself) and claimed he was a big believer in the new "chips." Alabama players on video too. And according to Mitch now, the Ravens starting SS Ihedigbo is the "new Ray Lewis" buying products for all of the Ravens (no comment from him either). I love that Mitch is going after Jerry Jones as well b/c he's an innovator. Now, why would he go after an NFL owner and continue to distribute these products knowing they contain a banned NFL substance? B/c the NFL does NOT test for IGF1. We'll just call it "Adderall."

Anyhow, why did I post this in the Crabtree thread? No reason...

"Things that make you go, hmmmm."
I dont know if you know this but I sent crabrtee about 6 cases of this stuff, its obvious he got my care package
Originally posted by valrod33:
I dont know if you know this but I sent crabrtee about 6 cases of this stuff, its obvious he got my care package

LMAO! Funny you use that term...Mitch himself said he got a text immediately after Lewis got hurt (still on the sideline) and sent him a "care package."

I wonder if this growth hormone also helps ligaments heal faster (obviously the tissue and surrounding muscles).
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by valrod33:

LMAO! Funny you use that term...Mitch himself said he got a text immediately after Lewis got hurt (still on the sideline) and sent him a "care package."

I wonder if this growth hormone also helps ligaments heal faster (obviously the tissue and surrounding muscles).

I need that s**t for my knee.
Share 49ersWebzone