LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 280 users in the forums

The Michael Crabtree Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
i aint even excited unless i see him playing on game day.
Originally posted by QBguru:
Han Solo was frozen in carbonite on boba fetts ship.

Actually Leia just showed up and saved Luke.

At least mine was accurate. lol.

Wrong movie padawan...
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by fropwns:
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
He is happy to have the reinforcements

Thanks for translating that, I dont speak lotr gibberish very well.
You speak Jedi?

Remember when Vader had Luke dead to rights?

Han Solo just showed up, Holmes.

You ever heard of a New Hope? Star Wars IV? Quit skippin' dinner and goin' straight to Empire (Episode V). Sigh.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan

Wrong movie padawan...
My dog!

Wrong movie padawan...
My dog!

Originally posted by frankie:
Welcome back crabs!
Has there ever been another season in niners history? where at the bye, we get back allpro lb, 2 great wrs, cb, tank carradine, the depth, and importance of these players coming back to this team! To retool and add on to our 6-2 climb in nfl ranks

i dont think there has been another season in niners history where we got Tank Carradine at the bye.
Originally posted by NinerFan408:
Originally posted by frankie:
Welcome back crabs!
Has there ever been another season in niners history? where at the bye, we get back allpro lb, 2 great wrs, cb, tank carradine, the depth, and importance of these players coming back to this team! To retool and add on to our 6-2 climb in nfl ranks

i dont think there has been another season in niners history where we got Tank Carradine at the bye.

Let us not forget that this is also the first year in Niners history that we drafted Eric Reid in 2013!
[ Edited by PrisonOfGlass on Nov 6, 2013 at 7:39 AM ]
LOL at people who think Lebron James could just step onto a football field and dominate.

First of all, the dude hasn't played football since high school. The physicality of the NFL is a whole different level then that of NBA and it would take Lebron at least a couple years to get use to that. You also have to like the physicality and be able to handle it physically. It's a whole different mindset and level of toughness. I don't see Lebron as the kind of guy that can take a beating.

Second of all, people act like Lebron is the greatest athlete in America. Ummmmm no. Not even close. Guys like Julio Jones, Vernon Davis, Calvin Johnson, Randy Moss, Demaryius Thomas, etc. dwarf Lebron in terms of athleticism. Let's take Megatron for example. He jumps higher than Lebron 43 inch vert compared to Lebron's 40 inch vert. He's a hell of a lot faster, 4.3 40 yard dash compared to Lebrons 4.6. And I'm not so sure Lebron even runs a 4.6. I would guess if he ran at the combine, he'd run around a 4.7. Megatron is a lot more agile. Lebron ain't playing receiver in the NFL and running routes like Megatron. The only thing lebron has on Megatron is height, about 2 inches taller. So the best athlete in the NBA compared to the best athlete in the NFL, and you see it's really not close in terms of athleticism.

Now that we compared athletic ability of the very best in the NBA to the best in the NFL, lets take a look at the leagues as a whole. Out of the skilled positions in the NFL, some guys are running 4.2's and the majority of guys are running in the 4.3's-4.5s. Most guys are able to vertical leap in the mid 30s and some guys are jumping well into the 40's. In the NBA, I see Nate Robinson and maybe only a couple other guys at best capable of similar measurables. Point guards in the NBA aren't running 4.4s. The average vertical leap in the NBA is 28 inches. LOL, the NFL has a bunch of offensive linemen that are jumping higher than that.

Anyways, sorry this is way off topic. It's just laughable that some think that NBA players are as athletic or more so than NFL players. NFL players are the most elite athletes in the world.

Michael Crabtree is ready to s**t on some Seahawks!
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
He is happy to have the reinforcements

Thanks for translating that, I dont speak lotr gibberish very well.
You speak Jedi?

Remember when Vader had Luke dead to rights?

Han Solo just showed up, Holmes.

Han Solo showed up and saved Luke in A New Hope. Leia and Lando showed up and saved Luke in Empire.
"Do or do not there is no try." -Yoda
So what game will crabs be back?

Originally posted by Snider8706:

I was thinking Redskins but that field is freakin crap just ask RG3. I say at home vs the Rams
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Snider8706:

I was thinking Redskins but that field is freakin crap just ask RG3. I say at home vs the Rams

Good point--that field is treacherous.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Michael Crabtree (Achilles, PUP) has been cleared to resume practicing.
The 49ers now have a three-week window to activate their No. 1 receiver from the reserve/PUP list. It's a surprise after the Sacramento Bee speculated Tuesday that the club would wait until the November 19 deadline to clear Crabtree to practice.

Now he must be activated off the PUP list by November 26. That's Week 13, where the Niners host the Rams.

Crabtree is unlikely to appear in any of the 49ers' next three games, but that's not a certainty.

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/275418/texans-name-wade-phillips-interim-head-coach

If I understand this correctly, Crabtree must be put on the 53-man roster by November 26th.

If he is not put on the active roster by then, he must go on Injured Reserve.

Is my understanding correct?
Originally posted by buck:
If I understand this correctly, Crabtree must be put on the 53-man roster by November 26th.

If he is not put on the active roster by then, he must go on Injured Reserve.

Is my understanding correct?
I think so, but I believe it works like this: the 53-man roster and the "active" roster are the same thing. However, only 46 of those 53 players are eligible to play/dress on Sunday. So Crabtree could technically be added to the 53-man roster, but may be one of the 7 "healthy" scratches. So in theory he could be added to the 53-man roster but not dress for a game all season.
[ Edited by theduke85 on Nov 6, 2013 at 9:10 AM ]
Crabtree will be playing against the Saints...BOOK IT!!
Share 49ersWebzone