There are 150 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Michael Crabtree Thread

Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by QBguru:
With todays news, it feels like the scene in Lord of the Rings The Two Towers, where Aragorn and Company are close to defeat. Then Gandalf and the riders of Rohan come to save the day as reinforcements.

I feel good about our Super Bowl chances this year. I love it.

Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
With todays news, it feels like the scene in Lord of the Rings The Two Towers, where Aragorn and Company are close to defeat. Then Gandalf and the riders of Rohan come to save the day as reinforcements.

LOLLLLL.
Originally posted by 49erWay:

Omg thanks for the laugh man! hahahaha

Sometimes, I come to the webzone strictly to laugh at the GIFS. LOL

Originally posted by wysiwyg:

Leave me ALONE bullies! I'm sensitive!

Tell it to Philbin, I don't want to hear it.

Neither does Philbin

Neither does Philbin

Lmao
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by Allx9er:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
jerry rice work ethic right there, well maybe close lol

Yes he knows this is a contract year for him and we tend to extend the year prior to free agency. He likes Kap and the team and he wants in so he is going for it right now

Yeah? Did he say this? Or is today Make s**t Up Day?

Make s**t up day
I have said this before. Its speculation but it is the conclusion I came to early as a 49er fan. I sense that Crab was ecstatic about Kap throwing him the ball and I assume he would like to stick around if the money is right. One of the best ways to make this happen is to perform well NOW before next year where he would be playing for free agency. THIS year he could be playing for an extension because in 49er land this is how we tend to do things. It takes no genius to remind everyone he is signed through 2014 BUT his agent probably knows this is the time to make an impression on the 49ers. I can only dream as a fan but what team are you on? You get off on internet banging or something? We must have some tough guys on here or something? Child please, not in my presence!

[video]http://youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D5hfYJsQAhl0[/video]

Crabtree held out for a quarter of his rookie season over money.

Dude will want want Fitzgerald cheddar.

His former agent told him to.

Revisionist History. Love it!

Parker denied holding up the deal.

Also, he's still Crabtree's agent.
Welcome back crabs!
Has there ever been another season in niners history? where at the bye, we get back allpro lb, 2 great wrs, cb, tank carradine, the depth, and importance of these players coming back to this team! To retool and add on to our 6-2 climb in nfl ranks
Revisionist History. Love it!

Parker denied holding up the deal.

Also, he's still Crabtree's agent.

http://www.examiner.com/article/eugene-parker-and-dez-bryant-don-t-michael-crabtree-us

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/main/photos/1305/most-influential-sports-agents/6/

Crabtree isn't his only client, rookie or veteran, to hold out. Most recently Jairus Byrd.

My bad though, I thought Crabtree had switched agents but that was Goldson.
I believe Crabtree might have a different mindset nowadays. Of course he wants top dollar but I also think he wants to be a 49er. I think if he plays well enough until seasons end we approach him with an extension after the other priority guys in Kap Aldob Iupati. Crab wants to stick around and I believe he came back to show it to us. I hope at least
Hope he's back for the Saints game