There are 96 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Michael Crabtree Thread

Originally posted by iluvdemniners:
crabtree will be this years superbowl mvp

Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Hey CCiowa, Ask anybody what brings out the BEST in people?? It is FEAR!! Fear of Losing their JOB, GAME, Money, illness blah blah blah, I firmly believe my fear and everyone's FEAR brings out the BEST in people. Nothing wrong with being scared. I love Crabtree as a Player, I hope he dominates but lets be realistic here, the 49ers are depending on an Achilles healing injury to rescue the passing game? I think they shoulda sent a #3 and LMJ for Josh Gordon and let Crabs heal all season and comeback next year to rip secondaries up.

Coulda shoulda and woulda are undefeated. But lets be real here do you think the team would throw crabtree into gametime unless the coaches, players, and doctors were not 100% sure crabtree is at 110%?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 27,019
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by cciowa:
everyone is different and what bryant has to do with crabs is way beyond me.. to many people are scared around here,,, I am scared we will not win the division,, I am scared we may have to play seattle up there, i am scared crabs is coming back to soon. i am scared of cam newton, i am scared because my dog may be run over by a steamroller i hate people who are scared.

Your scared of everything CC, now go say some nice words about G-Ro, you'll feel better.
i hate him and i hate you for reminding me
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 27,019
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Hey CCiowa, Ask anybody what brings out the BEST in people?? It is FEAR!! Fear of Losing their JOB, GAME, Money, illness blah blah blah, I firmly believe my fear and everyone's FEAR brings out the BEST in people. Nothing wrong with being scared. I love Crabtree as a Player, I hope he dominates but lets be realistic here, the 49ers are depending on an Achilles healing injury to rescue the passing game? I think they shoulda sent a #3 and LMJ for Josh Gordon and let Crabs heal all season and comeback next year to rip secondaries up.

i think it is the fear of playing our defense that brings out the WORST in people. the weight of the world is not on crabs for goodness sake. all we are asking is for him and mario to take a little pressure off the double teams on boldin. do not start on josh gordon please. i would rather have and i bet you ck would rather have the guys he knows as compared to some outsider coming in who is not worth a high draft choice... and james will now serve a role on kick returns
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 27,019
i also want to see crabs play, even in a small to moderate body of work, to see if he is worth resigning.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by cciowa:
everyone is different and what bryant has to do with crabs is way beyond me.. to many people are scared around here,,, I am scared we will not win the division,, I am scared we may have to play seattle up there, i am scared crabs is coming back to soon. i am scared of cam newton, i am scared because my dog may be run over by a steamroller i hate people who are scared.

Your scared of everything CC, now go say some nice words about G-Ro, you'll feel better.
i hate him and i hate you for reminding me

just doing my duties of helping keep your brain in check.
Originally posted by cciowa:
everyone is different and what bryant has to do with crabs is way beyond me.. to many people are scared around here,,, I am scared we will not win the division,, I am scared we may have to play seattle up there, i am scared crabs is coming back to soon. i am scared of cam newton, i am scared because my dog may be run over by a steamroller i hate people who are scared.

I Hear you man. Life is short. Keep your heart in the right place and your behavior. And don't play scared. Go for it !

This is no time for scared 49er people! Love this moment!
  • fropwns
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 14,470
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by VDSF:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by VDSF:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Dear Seattle,

Eat s**t and die.
















As usual, I like where cc is coming from. We got the players we need. Screw bringing yet another guy that won't get passed to into the mix. As for crabs, whhhhooooo, I sure hope that achilles is good and healed. Won't be hard to tell. If Crabs goes out and can't get uncovered, that's a bad sign. If he gets open, that's a really positive sign. I will admit, I am curious. It would be nice if he's ok...but I guess that is what the 21 day deal is all about. By the end of that time, Coach and everybody else will know it Crabs is back 100% or not. As for Mario, again, I am delighted, but still holding my breath...and my fingers.
This is now my new favorite thread. Somehow we need to merge this great work of art gif's to the AKA Greatest thread of all time! LOL
Originally posted by NCommand:
This is now my new favorite thread. Somehow we need to merge this great work of art gif's to the AKA Greatest thread of all time! LOL

With todays news, it feels like the scene in Lord of the Rings The Two Towers, where Aragorn and Company are close to defeat. Then Gandalf and the riders of Rohan come to save the day as reinforcements.

I feel good about our Super Bowl chances this year. I love it.
Originally posted by QBguru:
With todays news, it feels like the scene in Lord of the Rings The Two Towers, where Aragorn and Company are close to defeat. Then Gandalf and the riders of Rohan come to save the day as reinforcements.

I feel good about our Super Bowl chances this year. I love it.

Originally posted by QBguru:
With todays news, it feels like the scene in Lord of the Rings The Two Towers, where Aragorn and Company are close to defeat. Then Gandalf and the riders of Rohan come to save the day as reinforcements.

I feel good about our Super Bowl chances this year. I love it.

Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:


Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:

Omg thanks for the laugh man! hahahaha