There are 211 users in the forums

The Michael Crabtree Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by sdniner:
Best hands I've ever seen

I LOVE THE CURRENT 49er HELMET and PANTS And Jersey is good too, BUT I THINK these 94 Shadow Scarlet JERSEYS ARE BY FAR AND AWAY THE BEST JERSEYS in the HISTORY OF SPORTS!!! Keep our Current helmets pants but trade these jerseys for the SHADOW Jerseys!!!

Originally posted by Disp:
I'm Scared. I think its too early. Its only been 5.5 months. Achilles injuries take 7 to 9 months to heal. I hope to GOD he is good to go and if I was the 49ers, i'd wait til December 1st to play him a few plays and see how his leg holds up.

If the doctors, coaches, and a multi-billion dollar franchise think he's ready to come back then he's probably ready to come back. Don't sweat it.

Yeah but Kobe tore his exactly ONE MONTH before Crabs back in April 13' and Kobe still aint played yet????
I'm Scared. I think its too early. Its only been 5.5 months. Achilles injuries take 7 to 9 months to heal. I hope to GOD he is good to go and if I was the 49ers, i'd wait til December 1st to play him a few plays and see how his leg holds up.

If the doctors, coaches, and a multi-billion dollar franchise think he's ready to come back then he's probably ready to come back. Don't sweat it.

Yeah but Kobe tore his exactly ONE MONTH before Crabs back in April 13' and Kobe still aint played yet????

Kobes also like 10 years older than crabs and hes a b***h

Kobes also 35 Crabtree is only 26, a benefit of being younger is healing faster.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LoneWolf:

Kobes also 35 Crabtree is only 26, a benefit of being younger is healing faster.
everyone is different and what bryant has to do with crabs is way beyond me.. to many people are scared around here,,, I am scared we will not win the division,, I am scared we may have to play seattle up there, i am scared crabs is coming back to soon. i am scared of cam newton, i am scared because my dog may be run over by a steamroller i hate people who are scared.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by Allx9er:
Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
jerry rice work ethic right there, well maybe close lol

Yes he knows this is a contract year for him and we tend to extend the year prior to free agency. He likes Kap and the team and he wants in so he is going for it right now

Yeah? Did he say this? Or is today Make s**t Up Day?

Make s**t up day
I have said this before. Its speculation but it is the conclusion I came to early as a 49er fan. I sense that Crab was ecstatic about Kap throwing him the ball and I assume he would like to stick around if the money is right. One of the best ways to make this happen is to perform well NOW before next year where he would be playing for free agency. THIS year he could be playing for an extension because in 49er land this is how we tend to do things. It takes no genius to remind everyone he is signed through 2014 BUT his agent probably knows this is the time to make an impression on the 49ers. I can only dream as a fan but what team are you on? You get off on internet banging or something? We must have some tough guys on here or something? Child please, not in my presence!

Crabtree held out for a quarter of his rookie season over money.

Dude will want want Fitzgerald cheddar.
[ Edited by redrathman on Nov 5, 2013 at 5:08 PM ]
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by sdniner:
Best hands I've ever seen

I LOVE THE CURRENT 49er HELMET and PANTS And Jersey is good too, BUT I THINK these 94 Shadow Scarlet JERSEYS ARE BY FAR AND AWAY THE BEST JERSEYS in the HISTORY OF SPORTS!!! Keep our Current helmets pants but trade these jerseys for the SHADOW Jerseys!!!

I like our current uniforms more
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

Kobes also like 10 years older than crabs and hes a b***h

^This
Kobe is a little b***h.
Originally posted by Allx9er:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
jerry rice work ethic right there, well maybe close lol

Yes he knows this is a contract year for him and we tend to extend the year prior to free agency. He likes Kap and the team and he wants in so he is going for it right now

Yeah? Did he say this? Or is today Make s**t Up Day?

Make s**t up day
I have said this before. Its speculation but it is the conclusion I came to early as a 49er fan. I sense that Crab was ecstatic about Kap throwing him the ball and I assume he would like to stick around if the money is right. One of the best ways to make this happen is to perform well NOW before next year where he would be playing for free agency. THIS year he could be playing for an extension because in 49er land this is how we tend to do things. It takes no genius to remind everyone he is signed through 2014 BUT his agent probably knows this is the time to make an impression on the 49ers. I can only dream as a fan but what team are you on? You get off on internet banging or something? We must have some tough guys on here or something? Child please, not in my presence!

[video]http://youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D5hfYJsQAhl0[/video]

Crabtree held out for a quarter of his rookie season over money.

Dude will want want Fitzgerald cheddar.

His former agent told him to.
Originally posted by cciowa:
everyone is different and what bryant has to do with crabs is way beyond me.. to many people are scared around here,,, I am scared we will not win the division,, I am scared we may have to play seattle up there, i am scared crabs is coming back to soon. i am scared of cam newton, i am scared because my dog may be run over by a steamroller i hate people who are scared.

Your scared of everything CC, now go say some nice words about G-Ro, you'll feel better.

crabtree will be this years superbowl mvp
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by VDSF:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by VDSF:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Dear Seattle,

Eat s**t and die.

Hey CCiowa, Ask anybody what brings out the BEST in people?? It is FEAR!! Fear of Losing their JOB, GAME, Money, illness blah blah blah, I firmly believe my fear and everyone's FEAR brings out the BEST in people. Nothing wrong with being scared. I love Crabtree as a Player, I hope he dominates but lets be realistic here, the 49ers are depending on an Achilles healing injury to rescue the passing game? I think they shoulda sent a #3 and LMJ for Josh Gordon and let Crabs heal all season and comeback next year to rip secondaries up.
Originally posted by iluvdemniners:
crabtree will be this years superbowl mvp

Hey CCiowa, Ask anybody what brings out the BEST in people?? It is FEAR!! Fear of Losing their JOB, GAME, Money, illness blah blah blah, I firmly believe my fear and everyone's FEAR brings out the BEST in people. Nothing wrong with being scared. I love Crabtree as a Player, I hope he dominates but lets be realistic here, the 49ers are depending on an Achilles healing injury to rescue the passing game? I think they shoulda sent a #3 and LMJ for Josh Gordon and let Crabs heal all season and comeback next year to rip secondaries up.

Coulda shoulda and woulda are undefeated. But lets be real here do you think the team would throw crabtree into gametime unless the coaches, players, and doctors were not 100% sure crabtree is at 110%?
Share 49ersWebzone