crabtree takin' over for kap

Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by VDSF:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Dear Seattle,

Eat s**t and die.

So I am guessing Rio plays this week though he may not just because he was activated, but what do we think the ETA is on Crabs. Do they use the whole three weeks to activate him? Does he play sooner? Get activated and wait longer?

Edit: and how much would you freak if they were both active this week...lol. Don't worry I know it won't happen, but could you imagine?
[ Edited by PhillyNiner on Nov 5, 2013 at 4:03 PM ]

[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Nov 5, 2013 at 4:02 PM ]
Out friggin standing
Wow that is an amazing picture.
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
So I am guessing Rio plays this week though he may not just because he was activated, but what do we think the ETA is on Crabs. Do they use the whole three weeks to activate him? Does he play sooner? Get activated and wait longer?

I kinda think it might be earlier.

They didn't HAVE to bring him back to practice till the 19th and would THEN have 3 more weeks.

I think they see him coming back sooner.

I'd expect them to use the full 3 weeks. I'm even expecting Lattimore to start practicing with the team, he won't be added to the roster this season but just to get some familiarity with the offense.

Edit: and how much would you freak if they were both active this week...lol. Don't worry I know it won't happen, but could you imagine?

the team will play them as soon as they're ready. it depends on the player. if he's ready before the 21 days he'll be in there. completely confident that they aren't trying to figure out a timetable strictly based on time they might feel he needs. they'll look at him and say he needs time or he's ready to go. just like they cleared him to practice based on what the doctors said they could have said, we'll still wait but they didn't
Originally posted by Marvin49:

I kinda think it might be earlier.

They didn't HAVE to bring him back to practice till the 19th and would THEN have 3 more weeks.

I think they see him coming back sooner.

this, I think he gets activated next week honestly, I see him playing against the Saints.

Originally posted by jonesadrian:

the team will play them as soon as they're ready. it depends on the player. if he's ready before the 21 days he'll be in there. completely confident that they aren't trying to figure out a timetable strictly based on time they might feel he needs. they'll look at him and say he needs time or he's ready to go. just like they cleared him to practice based on what the doctors said they could have said, we'll still wait but they didn't

I agree...but it's interesting to take a pulse and see where the speculation is heading....I am leaning towards active for the Hawks game myself.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by VDSF:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Dear Seattle,

Eat s**t and die.

I think the point in activating him was so he could begin to practice. He may able to practice but that doesn't mean he's close to match fitness. I think Rio is much closer though and we should him within the next couple of weeks. If Crab is back by the Saints game I will go crazy like a 10yr old at an Nsync concert.
[ Edited by eonblue on Nov 5, 2013 at 4:24 PM ]
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
Seattle fans probably compares the return of harvin as the same as crabtree. Harvin hasnt had nearly the career crabs has had. It is so much more significant for us than it is for them.

one hit to harvin's vagina and he'll be out another 6 months. child please.

LOL!
Share 49ersWebzone