LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 290 users in the forums

The Michael Crabtree Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
They have 21 days to activate him i think they take the whole 21 days and activate him 11/26 a day after the Redskin Monday Night game and he starts 12/1 a home game against the Rams that would give him 5 games to get the rust out before the post season. I don't think he will be explosive the first few games which is fine I think Kaep will use him as a security blanket to sustain drives. If they go deep into the play offs then i see him being as explosive as he was last season.
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
Seattle fans probably compares the return of harvin as the same as crabtree. Harvin hasnt had nearly the career crabs has had. It is so much more significant for us than it is for them.

Harvin hasn't had the career Manningham has had

Superbowl Ring b***hhH!!!
Seattle fans probably compares the return of harvin as the same as crabtree. Harvin hasnt had nearly the career crabs has had. It is so much more significant for us than it is for them.

it is, because harvin is unknown, crabtree means a lot more to our team, and harvin is still unproven in seattle. we know what we getting with crabs.
Not to mention Crabtree already has a rapport with Kap. I can't imagine Harvin and Wilson are on that same level together.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

one hit to harvin's vagina and he'll be out another 6 months. child please.

Seriously, he was supposed to start against the Bucs, but had hip flare ups, dude will never be 100% again possibly IMHO. Russell Wilson will only have Tate by the playoffs come, and they're gonna fall hard.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Come on guys you are ruining Crabtree's return to practice thread for everyone!

this team does not rush people back it does not play with people's injuries. so that's why whenever we clear someone or bring them in im confident they're 100% ready

if anything the team is supremely cautious with its players. so i never question whether or not they're doing something too soon.

williams was ready at camp and he hasn't had any issues. he hasn't performed but not because of his injury

hunter came back as well and is even more explosive and has had no issues whatsoever with his injury..

we just don't play with players health im sure tank was probably ready to compete for training camp but they held him out of it and an extra 2 months to make sure he was ready.

This. We are not the Washington Redskins. He will be ready to go. Look out NFL. I'm expecting to see a 49ers offense similar to what we did verses Chicago last season.

Great points all around, I'm definitely feeling confident that he'll be effective upon return!
Originally posted by VDSF:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Dear Seattle,

Eat s**t and die.

Seriously, he was supposed to start against the Bucs, but had hip flare ups, dude will never be 100% again possibly IMHO. Russell Wilson will only have Tate by the playoffs come, and they're gonna fall hard.

yup, i don't ever see harvin as 100% healthy, dude is always gonna be a week to week decision.
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Dear Seattle,

Eat s**t and die.

yup, i don't ever see harvin as 100% healthy, dude is always gonna be a week to week decision.

Yea but Harvin is a scatback. He's going to run quick slants, sweeps, bubble screen, and run it some.

My point is Crab is more valuable to us than Harvin is to seattle but it's not going to be hard to Harvin to start contributing.

Given the simplicity of Harvins it may actually be easier for him to get going and since Seattle has been winning without him they really have nothing to lose.

They're time is probably up though. They really need a spark plug on offense or they're going to fail.

Cam Inman ‏@CamInman 51m Michael Crabtree on how his first #49ers practice went today: "It was cool man"

Typical Crabs
Originally posted by real9erfan:
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman 51m Michael Crabtree on how his first #49ers practice went today: "It was cool man"

Typical Crabs

stop hasslin a brotha!
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Dear Seattle,

Eat s**t and die.

Originally posted by Thechad49:
Guys!..I'm excited just like the rest of you. But we need to remember these guys are coming off of serious injuries .. Let's not get carried away just yet. Remember they are not in game shape and didn't have any training camp.

that's why they rehabbed. they aren't working their way back into being able to perform... they are getting back into the groove of the offense. so. when they get on the field it's not about testing anything out its about going out and producing, otherwise they wouldn't have cleared them to practice or play.
Originally posted by real9erfan:
Typical Crabs

stop hasslin a brotha!

haha. I love Crabtree!
Share 49ersWebzone