There are 303 users in the forums

The Michael Crabtree Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Dear Seattle,

Eat s**t and die.

Fear this!!
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
anyone have the gif of crabtree running over sherman lol?

This one? LOL @ Sherman AND Thomas

[ Edited by SofaKing on Nov 5, 2013 at 2:53 PM ]
Pete Carroll is so f**ked
Dear Seattle,

Eat s**t and die.

Originally posted by SofaKing:

Damn he just clowned two of the best dbs in the league...hard.

thanks

Crabs doesn't have to run over Sherman, he just jukes him out of his cleats. Making him look like a complete A$$!
Best hands I've ever seen
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Dear Seattle,

Eat s**t and die.

You can be my wingman anytime.
W.T.F.

Mods?

Originally posted by jonesadrian:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Come on guys you are ruining Crabtree's return to practice thread for everyone!

this team does not rush people back it does not play with people's injuries. so that's why whenever we clear someone or bring them in im confident they're 100% ready

if anything the team is supremely cautious with its players. so i never question whether or not they're doing something too soon.

williams was ready at camp and he hasn't had any issues. he hasn't performed but not because of his injury

hunter came back as well and is even more explosive and has had no issues whatsoever with his injury..

we just don't play with players health im sure tank was probably ready to compete for training camp but they held him out of it and an extra 2 months to make sure he was ready.

This. We are not the Washington Redskins. He will be ready to go. Look out NFL. I'm expecting to see a 49ers offense similar to what we did verses Chicago last season.
So effing funny!!! ^^^
Originally posted by sdniner:
Best hands I've ever seen

Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Come on guys you are ruining Crabtree's return to practice thread for everyone!

this team does not rush people back it does not play with people's injuries. so that's why whenever we clear someone or bring them in im confident they're 100% ready

if anything the team is supremely cautious with its players. so i never question whether or not they're doing something too soon.

williams was ready at camp and he hasn't had any issues. he hasn't performed but not because of his injury

hunter came back as well and is even more explosive and has had no issues whatsoever with his injury..

we just don't play with players health im sure tank was probably ready to compete for training camp but they held him out of it and an extra 2 months to make sure he was ready.

This. We are not the Washington Redskins. He will be ready to go. Look out NFL. I'm expecting to see a 49ers offense similar to what we did verses Chicago last season.

that and the fact they didn't trade for gordon makes me confident they feel manningham and crabs will be 100 percent.
that and the fact they didn't trade for gordon makes me confident they feel manningham and crabs will be 100 percent.

Some people were really considering trading a 1st round pick for Gordon. Thank God cooler heads prevailed.
Share 49ersWebzone