LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 268 users in the forums

The Michael Crabtree Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
jerry rice work ethic right there, well maybe close lol

Yes he knows this is a contract year for him and we tend to extend the year prior to free agency. He likes Kap and the team and he wants in so he is going for it right now
Originally posted by Joecool:
Can't wait until he's completely back. His RAC ability is strong.
With him and Rio I am already excited because I can imagine what Q is going to do with no double teams and VD as well. They are on pace for 1K yards with no decoys present and now look what is on the way. Boldin is money catching lasers from Kap in tight spaces and that space is about to open up a good bit
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Nov 5, 2013 at 12:36 PM ]
  • KK49
  • Veteran

speaking of jerry's work ethic..... they should send Crabs running up and down that hill and see if he is ready
I love how this season is unraveling...
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

Yes he knows this is a contract year for him and we tend to extend the year prior to free agency. He likes Kap and the team and he wants in so he is going for it right now

Yeah? Did he say this? Or is today Make s**t Up Day?
Originally posted by redrathman:

Make s**t up day
  • pd24
  • Veteran

Next year is a contract year for Crabtree
With him and Rio I am already excited because I can imagine what Q is going to do with no double teams and VD as well. They are on pace for 1K yards with no decoys present and now look what is on the way. Boldin is money catching lasers from Kap in tight spaces and that space is about to open up a good bit

Boldin automatically becomes a deep threat.
Originally posted by Allx9er:

Make s**t up day

He knows that Fair Kyle has locked down the #2 spot and that he better get his b*tt in there or else his spot is gone. Welcome back Crabs !!!
Oh happy day!

not sure if serious....
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

not sure if serious....

Boldin with man coverage...easily has an advantage on a jump ball.
Originally posted by Allx9er:

Make s**t up day
I have said this before. Its speculation but it is the conclusion I came to early as a 49er fan. I sense that Crab was ecstatic about Kap throwing him the ball and I assume he would like to stick around if the money is right. One of the best ways to make this happen is to perform well NOW before next year where he would be playing for free agency. THIS year he could be playing for an extension because in 49er land this is how we tend to do things. It takes no genius to remind everyone he is signed through 2014 BUT his agent probably knows this is the time to make an impression on the 49ers. I can only dream as a fan but what team are you on? You get off on internet banging or something? We must have some tough guys on here or something? Child please, not in my presence!
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Nov 5, 2013 at 1:03 PM ]

not sure if serious....

Boldin with man coverage...easily has an advantage on a jump ball.

with his 5.6 second speed, ain't nobody got time for him to run downfield.
with his 5.6 second speed, ain't nobody got time for him to run downfield.
He is avg nearly 15ypc right now. With the Kap gun Q can run an in or a hook and get a few inches on a DB and the ball is right there for him to wrest it from a DB with little time to react. This is what a big arm and an elite possession WR can do in tandem. Crabtree eventually will be doing the same thing on the other side then you add VD and Rio and ..... whew!! Bring it on son!
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Nov 5, 2013 at 1:08 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone