LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 346 users in the forums

The Michael Crabtree Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Id rather keep crabtree over aldon, hes already proven how much more valuable he his.

I think you are mistaken by the teams back up players and schemes. Aldon is way more valuable to the team. If the team had drafted Keenan Allen instead of Lemonier in the 3rd, you probably would not feel the same.
Whatever.

Dang happy we have Crabtree.

Whole league is nervous facing him.
Crabtree may be coming back this year, but don't expect him to be near the player he was before he went down. It'll be a freakin' miracle if he is. He probably won't be 100% until next season. Not everyone is Adrian Petersen. Same goes for Manningham. All these guys proclaiming the second coming when they both return are deluded. I hope they prove me wrong, but to expect the same players they were pre-injury, is stretching it a bit.
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
Crabtree may be coming back this year, but don't expect him to be near the player he was before he went down. It'll be a freakin' miracle if he is. He probably won't be 100% until next season. Not everyone is Adrian Petersen. Same goes for Manningham. All these guys proclaiming the second coming when they both return are deluded. I hope they prove me wrong, but to expect the same players they were pre-injury, is stretching it a bit.

They might drop some passes or forget a block...but these guys are not coming off a hospital bed straight to the field
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

this
Originally posted by 49erWay:
Whatever.

ppeterson has nightmares
Originally posted by susweel:

this

I also agree, but apart of me believes Crabs might 'erupt' by the playoffs, I remember when he was coming off of that hold-out his foot was barely even 80% at the time (yet the moment he came into that Texans game, he was an instant contribution); now I know the injury is different now, but Crabs, he's one of those 'guys', I tell you what.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

this

I also agree, but apart of me believes Crabs might 'erupt' by the playoffs, I remember when he was coming off of that hold-out his foot was barely even 80% at the time (yet the moment he came into that Texans game, he was an instant contribution); now I know the injury is different now, but Crabs, he's one of those 'guys', I tell you what.

Sure he will have to shake off the rust, but he is not just any other wideout. When he is 75% he will be better than anyone on our team not named Davis or Boldin.
[ Edited by Memphis9er on Oct 22, 2013 at 4:03 PM ]

this

You guys dont get it. It doesnt matter if crabs and rio arent 100% healthy. Just their presence alone on the field will open up the field for boldin, davis, and less men in the box against gore.
Originally posted by 49erWay:
Whatever.

ppeterson has nightmares

Sky is falling. 49ers are totally mis-managed.

Crabtree can't play worth a hill of beans.

Gore is past his prime.

Did I leave anything out?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

this

You guys dont get it. It doesnt matter if crabs and rio arent 100% healthy. Just their presence alone on the field will open up the field for boldin, davis, and less men in the box against gore.

maybe for like one quarter of one game but when coaches see they can be single covered it wont matter much.
  • hps49
  • Veteran
We need to make a trade happen in the next few days for Britt, Hicks, or Gordon.

this

maybe for like one quarter of one game but when coaches see they can be single covered it wont matter much.

Then they wouldnt be activated lol
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by hps49:
We need to make a trade happen in the next few days for Britt, Hicks, or Gordon.

not brit
Share 49ersWebzone