There are 217 users in the forums

The Michael Crabtree Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Peterson is overrated as a CB.

Fixed.

He's one of the best football athletes in the NFL. His versatility is insane. He should be starting at QB for the Cardinals.
Steve Corkran ‏@CorkOnTheNFL 1m WR Michael Crabtree worked out in front of the media again Friday. He said afterward, "I'm just working, grinding extra hard."

Crabtree is going to f**k up those PED cheats from up north.
Peterson is overrated

been sayin this forever. culliver is better
Originally posted by mayo49:
Steve Corkran ‏@CorkOnTheNFL 1m WR Michael Crabtree worked out in front of the media again Friday. He said afterward, "I'm just working, grinding extra hard."

Even more good stuff to hear!
Can't wait for the return
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Peterson is overrated

Peterson is overrated

He'd be a good nickelback but yes he ain't a lock down corner, he a great number 2 tho
Peterson is overrated

think this is the result of crabtree having wicked games against him in the past. i watch a lot of arizona ball throughout the season and he is very very good. i question how many people here saying he is overrated are basing that off of what crabtree has done to him in the past. from what i've been watching thats been the exception in his career not the rule.
Did you hear at the end of the broadcast today? They commentators mentioned they were talking to Harbaugh before the game about Crabtree, and he mentioned that they are expecting him back for the November 25th game against the Redskins (Monday Night Football, I believe).
Originally posted by theduke85:
Did you hear at the end of the broadcast today? They commentators mentioned they were talking to Harbaugh before the game about Crabtree, and he mentioned that they are expecting him back for the November 25th game against the Redskins (Monday Night Football, I believe).

Lol. I wouldn't get my hopes up. Lol.

But seriously, that would be great. I love it when a plan comes together.

Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by theduke85:

Lol. I wouldn't get my hopes up. Lol.

But seriously, that would be great. I love it when a plan comes together.

Nice quote Hannibal.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran

Don't be silly now
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by crabman82:
Peterson is overrated

think this is the result of crabtree having wicked games against him in the past. i watch a lot of arizona ball throughout the season and he is very very good. i question how many people here saying he is overrated are basing that off of what crabtree has done to him in the past. from what i've been watching thats been the exception in his career not the rule.

even the Seahawks receivers got open on him
Id rather keep crabtree over aldon, hes already proven how much more valuable he his.
Id rather keep crabtree over aldon, hes already proven how much more valuable he his.

Considering both have trouble staying on the feild, I don't think we will have trouble keeping salary demands reasonable for both.
Share 49ersWebzone