LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 396 users in the forums

The Michael Crabtree Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by IMnotsoHO:
So do you think its normal weight gain or a little something extra?

Who cares! I hope it is something extra. Did you seae that Seattle team last night? LOL They're all juiced to the max. Chancellor blowing up 300+ lb defensive tackles (granted Cardinal Tackles) And Clemons was unblockable coming off injury not long ago. Can't beat em join em. Juice it up Crabs! We need you out there bad.
[ Edited by NinerG94 on Oct 18, 2013 at 9:29 AM ]
Originally posted by NinerG94:

Who cares! I hope it is something extra. Did you seae that Seattle team last night? LOL They're all juiced to the max. Chancellor blowing up 300+ lb defensive tackles (granted Cardinal Tackles) And Clemons was unblockable coming off injury not long ago. Can't beat em join em. Juice it up Crabs! We need you out there bad.

That Seattle defense looked insanely focused.
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:

Adderol will do that for you, or to you, if you will.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
nice to see him running and jumping,, i do have a question. can he also catch passes from any of our quarterbacks including ck during this rehab period? dumb question and I assume he his catching alot of balls on the side from a coach or machine? just have not seen any reports of it
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:

Adderol will do that for you, or to you, if you will.

I had a prescription for it in high school. That stuff puts you in THE ZONE. Pete probably gives cigarettes to kids in middle school in exchange for their prescriptions so he can keep the candy dishes in the locker room loaded.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Its pretty obvious Crabs is on HGH I just hope he doesnt fail the drug test.
That isn't Crabs in the video....read the title of the video LOL
Originally posted by susweel:
Its pretty obvious Crabs is on HGH I just hope he doesnt fail the drug test.

Damn it Sus, you've got to keep quiet about this stuff.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Steve Corkran ‏@CorkOnTheNFL 1m WR Michael Crabtree worked out in front of the media again Friday. He said afterward, "I'm just working, grinding extra hard."
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Steve Corkran ‏@CorkOnTheNFL 1m WR Michael Crabtree worked out in front of the media again Friday. He said afterward, "I'm just working, grinding extra hard."

Can't wait

• boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Can't wait

Peterson is and will always be Crabtree's b***h
Originally posted by boast:

Can't wait

lol this he gave up 4 Tds to him last year
[ Edited by sincalfaithful on Oct 18, 2013 at 1:26 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Peterson is overrated
Originally posted by boast:

Can't wait

Lol, I know right? Crabs stay burning Peterson !!
Share 49ersWebzone