There are 199 users in the forums

The Michael Crabtree Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I keep reading, "Michael Crabtree on meth"

That would be a different kind of rehab, I guess.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by verb1der:
aww shiet!

Steve Corkran ‏@CorkOnTheNFL2m
Spotted #49ers WR Michael Crabtree running sprints, jumping off both feet while tossing a medicine ball today at practice. Looked impressive

I'll be the first to admit, this is mind-boggling to me. It took Hunter who is smaller/lighter what, 8 1/2 months before returning? And Crabtree, bigger/heavier, is already running sprints, jumping WHILE tossing a medicine ball? Are you KIDDING me? How is this even possible? That is some serious deer antler spray. Haha. For his health and safety, for him, I was hoping he wouldn't rush back but if he's this far along already, it may not even be "rushing."
On a serious note, I would be surprised if he was on roids as part of his "recovery." Do they even test injured players? When they showed a picture of him on the sidelines in the AZ game, he was noticeably bigger in the face, neck and shoulder area. He kind of had that Barry Bonds swollen look. But it's hard to say, it could be that he's not getting enough cardio.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by IMnotsoHO:
aww shiet!

Spotted #49ers WR Michael Crabtree running sprints, jumping off both feet while tossing a medicine ball today at practice. Looked impressive

I'll be the first to admit, this is mind-boggling to me. It took Hunter who is smaller/lighter what, 8 1/2 months before returning? And Crabtree, bigger/heavier, is already running sprints, jumping WHILE tossing a medicine ball? Are you KIDDING me? How is this even possible? That is some serious deer antler spray. Haha. For his health and safety, for him, I was hoping he wouldn't rush back but if he's this far along already, it may not even be "rushing."
On a serious note, I would be surprised if he was on roids as part of his "recovery." Do they even test injured players? When they showed a picture of him on the sidelines in the AZ game, he was noticeably bigger in the face, neck and shoulder area. He kind of had that Barry Bonds swollen look. But it's hard to say, it could be that he's not getting enough cardio.

Barrows or Maiocco tweeted last month that Crabs had noticeably gained weight during his time away.
Originally posted by boast:
aww shiet!

Barrows or Maiocco tweeted last month that Crabs had noticeably gained weight during his time away.
So do you think its normal weight gain or a little something extra?
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
aww shiet!

Bro, bro. He went to Germany. Deer antler spray is sooooo last year.

(I have no clue if he went or not)
[ Edited by fropwns on Oct 18, 2013 at 8:43 AM ]
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
aww shiet!

i would assume normal weight gain. i'm not ready to accuse Trabtree of roiding up.
aww shiet!

Here is hoping that it is both non roids related and actually is muscle. I want our guys to be clean, but I also dont want to hear that he porked out while out. Could just be a product of hitting the weights with his upper body because for a while that is all he could do....

Still to address the difference between him and Hunter, I think the demand on a RB's knees is a lot higher. With the exception of Peterson I would imagine WR return time from injury is a bit higher because they aren't taking the same kind of abuse per game or even per play on their lower body.
http://instagram.com/p/fLjFZqltbf/#

from 2 weeks ago....
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Let's just pray he has a nice career and that thing doesn't snap again.
Originally posted by fropwns:
Bro, bro. He went to Germany. Deer antler spray is sooooo last year.

(I have no clue if he went or not)

LMAO! Man, I need to get with the times...(calling Pete Carrol now).

Originally posted by Hitman49:

from 2 weeks ago....

Can you post the picture? Doesn't work if you do not have an account.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

from 2 weeks ago....

it's an IG video

from 2 weeks ago....

it's an IG video

Thanks

from 2 weeks ago....

it's an IG video

That's a sight for sore eyes.
I don't have an account and the video worked just fine...?
Share 49ersWebzone