LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

The Michael Crabtree Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Still skeptical if he'll be able to be productive when he comes back. Only time will tell.
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Still skeptical if he'll be able to be productive when he comes back. Only time will tell.

Hell have to get into playing condition. Might take a week or till until he produces but at least hell be on the field drawing attention away from other receivers.
Originally posted by verb1der:
aww shiet!

Steve Corkran ‏@CorkOnTheNFL2m
Spotted #49ers WR Michael Crabtree running sprints, jumping off both feet while tossing a medicine ball today at practice. Looked impressive
I keep saying that Crabtree has that playmaker trait. He looks great physically but he just wants it. You don't walk in off the street by way of an arranged MC Hammer meet and greet to immediately produce as a rookie after a 71 day holdout like he did unless you have IT!! I have no doubt he makes plays because his game isn't built on speed its built on grit savvy want to and YAC!! Now his YAC may suffer initially but it is better than what we got
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Oct 17, 2013 at 7:12 PM ]
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan

Word. Worried about it. Hope to be wrong. Greatly look forward to his return.
Originally posted by fropwns:

dude held out for 6 games and came in and balled out with no actual team practice. im sure he'll be fine if he started running and jumping already. Crabtree's a gamer
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
aww shiet!

Spotted #49ers WR Michael Crabtree running sprints, jumping off both feet while tossing a medicine ball today at practice. Looked impressive

This GIF completely sick & wrong LOL.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by fropwns:

dude held out for 6 games and came in and balled out with no actual team practice. im sure he'll be fine if he started running and jumping already. Crabtree's a gamer

I'm more worried about how explosive he'll be coming off an Achillies tear. Will he be able to get in and out of breaks? Will he be affected by this injury psychologically and be hesitant to go all out this season? I know I'm speculating, but I'm just not counting on him being the same Crabtree he was last year right off the bat. Maybe in time, but I'm just not getting my hopes up.

Hope I'm wrong.

Originally posted by NinerGod:
Hell have to get into playing condition. Might take a week or till until he produces but at least hell be on the field drawing attention away from other receivers.

Correction: other receiver
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I'm more worried about how explosive he'll be coming off an Achillies tear. Will he be able to get in and out of breaks? Will he be affected by this injury psychologically and be hesitant to go all out this season? I know I'm speculating, but I'm just not counting on him being the same Crabtree he was last year right off the bat. Maybe in time, but I'm just not getting my hopes up.

Hope I'm wrong.

Even if he isn't the same Crabtree, he's still better than what we got. Which is pretty said to still be saying.
Crabtree has the best hands i have ever seen
his first game he comes back will be similar to boldins game vs greenbay
aww shiet!

I'll be the first to admit, this is mind-boggling to me. It took Hunter who is smaller/lighter what, 8 1/2 months before returning? And Crabtree, bigger/heavier, is already running sprints, jumping WHILE tossing a medicine ball? Are you KIDDING me? How is this even possible? That is some serious deer antler spray. Haha. For his health and safety, for him, I was hoping he wouldn't rush back but if he's this far along already, it may not even be "rushing."
Share 49ersWebzone