LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 274 users in the forums

The Michael Crabtree Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
I think this is similar to the "treatment" Sidney Rice went to Europe for-

"Is Kobe's knee therapy really worth it? Last year I blogged on Regenokine, a simple conditioned serum therapy for arthritis. It"s also is called Orthokine in Germany or IRAP by many vets I know. Basically, it's similar to Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy where the patient's red blood cells are taken and separated from the serum (see above). However, unlike PRP, where the fraction of the blood containing serum and platelets is concentrated and immediately re-injected, the Orthokine process cultures the serum with etched glass beads so that white blood cells produce a natural anti-inflammatory called IRAP. This therapy has been all over the news lately as several big name athletes traveled to Germany to get the therapy (Kobe Bryant)".
I recently learned that the clinics using Orthokine here in the US (where this would be classified as a drug requiring a drug approval due to our crazy over-regulation in this space) are using Veterinary kits designed for dogs, cats, and horses on human patients! This therapy has been renamed "Regenokine".
http://www.regenexx.com/2012/07/prp-vs-kobes-regenokine-has-the-latter-gone-to-the-dogs/

Next things on the list:

Oatmeal
Spinach
Protein
Carbohydrates
Originally posted by BrianGO:
I think this is similar to the "treatment" Sidney Rice went to Europe for-

"Is Kobe's knee therapy really worth it? Last year I blogged on Regenokine, a simple conditioned serum therapy for arthritis. It"s also is called Orthokine in Germany or IRAP by many vets I know. Basically, it's similar to Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy where the patient's red blood cells are taken and separated from the serum (see above). However, unlike PRP, where the fraction of the blood containing serum and platelets is concentrated and immediately re-injected, the Orthokine process cultures the serum with etched glass beads so that white blood cells produce a natural anti-inflammatory called IRAP. This therapy has been all over the news lately as several big name athletes traveled to Germany to get the therapy (Kobe Bryant)".
I recently learned that the clinics using Orthokine here in the US (where this would be classified as a drug requiring a drug approval due to our crazy over-regulation in this space) are using Veterinary kits designed for dogs, cats, and horses on human patients! This therapy has been renamed "Regenokine".
http://www.regenexx.com/2012/07/prp-vs-kobes-regenokine-has-the-latter-gone-to-the-dogs/

Next things on the list:

Oatmeal
Spinach
Protein
Carbohydrates

NFL will call it "blood doping".
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by boast:

Originally posted by Memphis9er:

That would be amazing for his type of injury. I was hoping mid-December at the earliest, but wow.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
  • Ether
  • Veteran

And some fans here said Crabtree lacked heart
Originally posted by Ether:

http://instagram.com/p/fLjFZqltbf/#
Originally posted by valrod33:

http://instagram.com/p/fLjFZqltbf/#

• DBSYM
  • Veteran
About time there's some positive news regarding injuries on the team haha.

And some here should be wards of the state with constant adult supervision.
Originally posted by DBSYM:
About time there's some positive news regarding injuries on the team haha.
Agree. About time we get some good news on the injury front!

I LOVE YOU CRAB but.......don't rush your injury. An Achilles really takes 9 to 12 months to fully heal. Comeback on December 1 at earliest
nm
[ Edited by random49er on Oct 7, 2013 at 4:34 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone