LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 273 users in the forums

The Michael Crabtree Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by McLovinAlexSmith:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch #49ers Michael Crabtree's totals in past 16 games: 88 catches, 1,053 yards, 5 TDs. http://bit.ly/UIgzAB

yards per catch is low and so are the td totals.

I expect they will get better, on another note his speed seems to be much better this year and he is getting some YAC. I don't care if he isn't a 4.3 guy as long as he is reliable and runs good routes like he has been this year. You can tell he has been working hard on his route running, and he is a more than willing blocker. I cannot wait till he breaks one this year, he has come close a few times this year. I am also happy to see he and Alex communicating on the sidelines more, did you notice the fist bump in the last game?
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
I expect they will get better, on another note his speed seems to be much better this year and he is getting some YAC. I don't care if he isn't a 4.3 guy as long as he is reliable and runs good routes like he has been this year. You can tell he has been working hard on his route running, and he is a more than willing blocker. I cannot wait till he breaks one this year, he has come close a few times this year. I am also happy to see he and Alex communicating on the sidelines more, did you notice the fist bump in the last game?

Yeah that was so cute, Mike initiated it and everything. I love this team.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninermedic:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

Yeah that was so cute, Mike initiated it and everything. I love this team.

yay go crabtree
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,200 for 9ersLiferInChicago.
I have to admit that Crabs is getting better with his chemistry with Alex. I have been a major critic of Crabs (and still am in many ways). But I like what I'm seeing so far. Better than previous seasons that's for sure.
Love you Crabs. Get it done this weekend man.

• buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
I have to admit that Crabs is getting better with his chemistry with Alex. I have been a major critic of Crabs (and still am in many ways). But I like what I'm seeing so far. Better than previous seasons that's for sure.

ditto
Hope he has another big game this weekend, gonna rock his jersey this weekend.
Never thought I'd say this, but Crabtree is finally starting to justify that pick. Not yet a 10, but rapidly approaching.
please show up big this week
He's gonna blow up this weekend

OK, pretty sure he's not going to have another 1 for 3 yds day right....RIGHT!
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by McLovinAlexSmith:
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
Career year for him.

hopefully he has a good year that way we can trade him for a higher pick.

u need to trade that name
I still feel very meh about this guy. So he had a big game against the Bills, big deal. 100 yards isn't that impressive considering we put up a historic amount of yards on them last week (300/300). A top tier reciever probably grabs 200 in that game. He's good, but I need to see him do it when it counts. Give me a 100 yard game when it really matters against a good D/corner. I'll be watching him closly this week.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I still feel very meh about this guy. So he had a big game against the Bills, big deal. 100 yards isn't that impressive considering we put up a historic amount of yards on them last week (300/300). A top tier reciever probably grabs 200 in that game. He's good, but I need to see him do it when it counts. Give me a 100 yard game when it really matters against a good D/corner. I'll be watching him closly this week.

We won't have a 200 plus yard WR on this team with Alex at the helm. He does a great job at spreading the ball around.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

We won't have a 200 plus yard WR on this team because of the system. We do a great job at spreading the ball around.

fixed
[ Edited by sfout on Oct 13, 2012 at 9:09 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone