There are 158 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Michael Crabtree Thread

Originally posted by sfout:
A lot of people on this board have short term memory on Crabs so I found some Youtube videos of him made by our very own Marvin49

Several passes from this should have been TDs but AS underthrew him or was under too much pressure to cleanly get the throw to him, just a little shocking to see just how close Crabs was to having a 5 or 6 TD season his rookie year. Also 2:09 is Crabs versus the bears, as alldaway says Tillman is playing insane right now but I think Crabs will win more then he loses on Monday.

1:50 and 2:50 are 2 of my favorite plays of Crabs from this video. Also Troy Smith sighting in this video, oh the dark times.....

Great videos! Crabtree is having a good season and should get better if Kaep stays the QB. Crabtree and the other recievers will see more chances to make plays with Kaep at QB.
Now that kaeps starting i think crabs has a 3 td game before the seasons over.
Originally posted by nevadalove9ers2:

We'll he had a 2 TD game with Alex Smith as QB so I don't think a 3 TD game would have been out of the question with Smith ever. Some of you act as if we weren't passing with Smith at QB. Crabs is having a great year with Smith and now Kaep. Not much has changed.
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by nevadalove9ers2:

We'll he had a 2 TD game with Alex Smith as QB so I don't think a 3 TD game would have been out of the question with Smith ever. Some of you act as if we weren't passing with Smith at QB. Crabs is having a great year with Smith and now Kaep. Not much has changed.

I don't believe the op is going to be completely subjective about this.

Back to topic, I'm just hoping we finally have a 1000+ yard receiver.
Beast. Love watching this dude play. Love the way he plays and runs with the ball.
Oh Crabmastree oh Crabmastree
Much pleasure thou bring me
Oh Crabmastree oh Crabmastree
Please give us 1000 yards and a Probowl
im tired of the qb debate. there's one thing that is for sure, crabtree has been awesome this year. YAC monster. every time he gets the ball on 3rd down, i feel like it's an automatic 1st down

he also dance for charity
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by schmons:
im tired of the qb debate. there's one thing that is for sure, crabtree has been awesome this year. YAC monster. every time he gets the ball on 3rd down, i feel like it's an automatic 1st down

i may be culturally inept but what is that dance?

it's from some game. every time he does that dance, the game company donates to the boys and girls club.
http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2012/11/11/3632544/michael-crabtree-touchdown-celebration-49ers
it's from some game. every time he does that dance, the game company donates to the boys and girls club.
http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2012/11/11/3632544/michael-crabtree-touchdown-celebration-49ers

but but but but.... he's a diva!

I thought that dance was really goofy, but that is awesome!
  • sfout
  • Veteran

Thats way cool of him. He definitely is not a diva, but that Lenny Kravitz look of his is hilarious.
crbs was under the gun to get better...a lot better this yr. His big problem has been against the "bump and hold D". In the NFC title game, vernon was doubled, crbs couldn't get separation and thus was never open. All that has gotten better this yr, but against the Giants, crbs is going to have to learn to shake, fake, bake, and the fake once more....watching manningham get off the LOS with no defender would be instructive for crbs. His hands are a lot better than last yr, thank goodness, and overall his play has gotten lots better. The bad news? Against the playoff teams, everybody is going to bump and hold on crbs, because he often can't get off LOS without defender in his left pocket.

The injury to kyle...and hunter, both excellent receivers, means crbs is going to have to step it up two notches if he wants the team to win. Just running routes doesn't cut it at this time of yr. Using multiple fakes, like mario does, is going to have to be learned by anyone catching a pass. Note also that if Mario does catch one, his first move is a fake. Not so our other receivers, and it has puzzled me why Coach H has not insisted the other WRs learn to fake like mario. That should be on the must do list for Coach and his WRs. KYle was so dang fast, nobody ever really got a hold on him. Our other guys aren't that fast and need to institute the Mario fakes to all their routes.
Im really hoping MC doesnt get phased out. Usually with young QB's they always work from the inside out. I think vernon is gonna be a beast over the next 3 games. Michael had been developing such a great report with Alex. Their timing was really together. Hopefully he wont lose a beat with Colin being in there.
Originally posted by ayleswbj11:
Im really hoping MC doesnt get phased out. Usually with young QB's they always work from the inside out. I think vernon is gonna be a beast over the next 3 games. Michael had been developing such a great report with Alex. Their timing was really together. Hopefully he wont lose a beat with Colin being in there.

Im not sure you can call what CK does "working from the inside out". If he sees him he will hit him with a pass. He is agressive like that. According to what Ive seen so far anyways.