LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 217 users in the forums

The Michael Crabtree Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
He was a dominant player against Bills.

His excellent blocking get overlooked by commentators.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FILTHpigskin:
Originally posted by McLovinAlexSmith:
hopefully he has a good year that way we can trade him for a higher pick.

Totally! All of the players on the 49ers that have a good year should be traded immediately after the season for high draft picks! Great plan!!!

lol for real. Whether people want to admit it or not Crabtree has been dominant for us.

2012:
27 Catches
38 Targets
71% catch percentage
311 yards
1 TD -
-----
On pace for
90 catches
122 targets
74% catch percentage
995 yards
3 TD - LOL, hopefully he has a couple monster games and comes out with a respectable 5 or 6

Crabtree has matured and stopped listening to people like Deion and his moronic cousin who told him to hold out. I'd go so far as to say as Crabtree will have less outrageous contract demands then Goldson. He'll be here for the long haul, especially if we win an SB.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
He was a dominant player against Bills.

His excellent blocking get overlooked by commentators.

This. He is an excellent blocker for sure. Like to see him getting better and better out there catching the ball and making big plays.
He's a good fit for this team, but too slow to keep defenses honest.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Oct 8, 2012 at 7:50 PM ]
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
He's a good fit for this team, but too slow to keep defenses honest.

Im coming around on crabtree. while i still dont see him as a true #1 i think him, Mario, and KW are nice compliments to each other. Hes having a great year catching the football and moving the chains. I would like to see Moss cut and Jenkins elevated as well.
You da man Idaho
Originally posted by YungAce:
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/123342-michael-crabtree-in-general/search=crabtree

i thought this was the crabtree thread

With the emphasis on the word "was"!
He is starting to look like the kid we drafted out of Texas Tech more and more.
Loved him and was elated when drafted. I started getting concerned and even angry at him in the early years for lack of team involvement, volley-tipped INTs, and drops.

Now, he has really been stepping up and impressing me.

to Mike Crabtree...

He's a late bloomer. But now he's on his way to the HOF
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
He is starting to look like the kid we drafted out of Texas Tech more and more.
i agree with memphis as i usually do trust me, he is not going to have one catch for 3 yards this sunday. This team has something to prove and everyone , cept for special teams, has stepped up thier play this year
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by FILTHpigskin:

Totally! All of the players on the 49ers that have a good year should be traded immediately after the season for high draft picks! Great plan!!!

lol for real. Whether people want to admit it or not Crabtree has been dominant for us.

2012:
27 Catches
38 Targets
71% catch percentage
311 yards
1 TD -
-----
On pace for
90 catches
122 targets
74% catch percentage
995 yards
3 TD - LOL, hopefully he has a couple monster games and comes out with a respectable 5 or 6

Crabtree has matured and stopped listening to people like Deion and his moronic cousin who told him to hold out. I'd go so far as to say as Crabtree will have less outrageous contract demands then Goldson. He'll be here for the long haul, especially if we win an SB.

lets see draft pick or Ctree ?

Bench player or Player that can move the chains

Potential bust or Chemistry, Continuity

hmmmm ?
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
Career year for him.

Maybe we can set up a package deal and trade all our players for a machine that will create 52 Kaepernick clones
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch #49ers Michael Crabtree's totals in past 16 games: 88 catches, 1,053 yards, 5 TDs. http://bit.ly/UIgzAB
Share 49ersWebzone