There are 86 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Michael Crabtree Thread

Originally posted by jcashen87:
Originally posted by Ajanke:
Sucks because I have no doubt Alex would of kept feeding Crabtree in this game. Sucks that he went out and had Kap come in and he just wasn't able to find Crabby.

Yeah, was really hoping Kaep would recognize Crabs on some of his routes, he seems more privy to the Manningham and Moss type of deep ins etc. Crabtree is really starting to become a #1 receiver, in his own way, every WR does damage differently, some are good enough to be able to do it all like AJ Green or Fitz, but Crabtree finally looks like who we drafted.

Yes, it would have been nice but it took Smith and Crabtree a long time to develop this rapport. It seemed they were trying to stop the run and this might have opened up the deeper routes...just didn't happen.
My fear with Crabtree is he is finally going to live up to the hype and draft position... Then he is going to hit free agency and bolt to somewhere else.

How many years can we tag him? And what is the average pay for a top reciever?
If Smith sits this week Kaep had better figure out how to get Crabs the ball - and quick!
He's REALLY coming into his own out there.....starting to be worth the wait.....
Originally posted by Marsh:
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
He's REALLY coming into his own out there.....starting to be worth the wait.....

yes sir

Yeah I cant wait for CK to get a feel where hes on the field and what his tendencies are so that they can do DAMAGE!!!!

yes sir

Yeah I cant wait for CK to get a feel where hes on the field and what his tendencies are so that they can do DAMAGE!!!!

hes got some sick potential

Cant wait to see them LIVE and in PERSON on MNF next week.....first game with a full week of preperation and practice with the 1st team....WOOOOO cant tell you how long Ive waited for this.....haha

yes sir

hes got some sick potential

Cant wait to see them LIVE and in PERSON on MNF next week.....first game with a full week of preperation and practice with the 1st team....WOOOOO cant tell you how long Ive waited for this.....haha

Alex a no go?

nah IDK just wishful thinking on my part.....playing the waht if game
If Crabtree continues at his current season pace:

78 catches 907 yards 7 TDs

If Crabtree continues with the pace he's had in the last 2 games ( 5.0 catches/game 71 yards/game 1.5 TDs/game):

79 catches 1007 yards 14 TDs

Obviously, we'd like it to be the second, but either way, he's definitely playing well and trending up!
He would of had a monster game against the Rams if Alex would of been okay.

They really have some good chemistry right now and was thinking he was going to have a monster game against them after the 1st TD.
Originally posted by paperplanemedia:

They really have some good chemistry right now and was thinking he was going to have a monster game against them after the 1st TD.

Agree. Hope he has a great game on Monday night!
He's really starting to come into his own. Im hoping him and Alex continue to get their chemistry down and start tearing up some defenses and take some of the double teams off of VD.
I heart Michael Crabtree.
Originally posted by tohara3:
Agree. Hope he has a great game on Monday night!

tillman has been a defensive god lately im not expecting too much
  • sfout
  • Veteran
A lot of people on this board have short term memory on Crabs so I found some Youtube videos of him made by our very own Marvin49

Several passes from this should have been TDs but AS underthrew him or was under too much pressure to cleanly get the throw to him, just a little shocking to see just how close Crabs was to having a 5 or 6 TD season his rookie year. Also 2:09 is Crabs versus the bears, as alldaway says Tillman is playing insane right now but I think Crabs will win more then he loses on Monday.

1:50 and 2:50 are 2 of my favorite plays of Crabs from this video. Also Troy Smith sighting in this video, oh the dark times.....
[ Edited by sfout on Nov 15, 2012 at 6:49 AM ]