There are 154 users in the forums

The Michael Crabtree Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
crabs is gonna s**t on this fool next year. sherman talks way too much s**t, if kap put it in the back end of the endzone crabs gets it. crabs will be super motivated after that b******t
please sign this guy. he is a great WR when fully healthy
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
this is far more likely seeing how Crabtree doesn't have that kind of personality

http://www.nj.com/super-bowl/index.ssf/2014/01/source_actually_richard_sherman_tried_to_fight_michael_crabtree_at_charity_event.html
Originally posted by boast:
this is far more likely seeing how Crabtree doesn't have that kind of personality

http://www.nj.com/super-bowl/index.ssf/2014/01/source_actually_richard_sherman_tried_to_fight_michael_crabtree_at_charity_event.html

Of course. Crabtree has never had a beef with anyone. He minds his own business and prepares to play.

Sherman on the other hand has had beefs with Crabtree, Revis, Joe Haden, Roddy White, Skip Bayless, Trent Williams, Harbaugh, and on, and on, and on.

This dude is just a troublemaker. Always looking for an altercation.
crabs seems shy anyway, i doubt he would be the type to start talking s**t to this loudmouth.
Sherman might be jealous because Crabtree is the WR he wish he could be. SEA wants the spotlight that we've had. The big brother gets all the attention and little bro is jealous. They trying to be seen
Seems like Crabtree was one of the cool kids and Sherm is the nerd trying to get in and he is fighting for acceptance. He ain't fooling me. He probably stepped to Crab and he was like ninja please and stuff popped off to the point of where Sherm felt he had to fight him on the mic. His aim was to embarrass Crab but in my book he's embarrassed himself and his team. Damn shame! Make the play and let it speak for itself. We are going to smash these fools next season
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Seems like Crabtree was one of the cool kids and Sherm is the nerd trying to get in and he is fighting for acceptance. He ain't fooling me. He probably stepped to Crab and he was like ninja please and stuff popped off to the point of where Sherm felt he had to fight him on the mic. His aim was to embarrass Crab but in my book he's embarrassed himself and his team. Damn shame! Make the play and let it speak for itself. We are going to smash these fools next season

The only real time I have seen Crabs lose it was his postgame interview after he caught that last minute TD pass in the Texas vs TT game.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by boast:

Of course. Crabtree has never had a beef with anyone. He minds his own business and prepares to play.

Sherman on the other hand has had beefs with Crabtree, Revis, Joe Haden, Roddy White, Skip Bayless, Trent Williams, Harbaugh, and on, and on, and on.

This dude is just a troublemaker. Always looking for an altercation.

He must have a micropenis.
Crabtree - struggling QB's. Struggling QB's- Crabtreee , do you see the pattern developing ? I doubt Crabtree plays more than 8 games next season.

Originally posted by Harbaalke:
I thought Crabtree could have went to the highest point to make that catch instead of waiting for it to land in his hands. My solution like the catch on 1:48

Yeah, nobody has even mentioned that Crabtree kind of pulled a Vernon Davis on that play. That photo of Sherman tipping the ball shows Crabtree awaiting the ball, not going up for it. Obviously in those split seconds its hard to know exactly the best way to play the ball, but you should have to be able to adjust to the ball and contest Sherman.

Originally posted by Niners99:
I thought Crabtree could have went to the highest point to make that catch instead of waiting for it to land in his hands. My solution like the catch on 1:48

Yeah, nobody has even mentioned that Crabtree kind of pulled a Vernon Davis on that play. That photo of Sherman tipping the ball shows Crabtree awaiting the ball, not going up for it. Obviously in those split seconds its hard to know exactly the best way to play the ball, but you should have to be able to adjust to the ball and contest Sherman.

These are the little things that we can fix this off season with Kap as starter and a healthy trio of WRs to work with in Q QP and Crabtree. God forbid any Achilles mishaps or freak injury. Keep in mind Crabtree is stint coming back from injury as well
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Not sure if anybody has questioned it but what is everybody's opinion.

Did Kaepernick put too much air under the ball? Not enough air? Could he have line drived it in to Crabtree? Because despite his post game quotes about saying "If I had thrown it a bit further it is a TD" that sounds pretty ambiguous in terms of the type of throw. But I dunno.....
Originally posted by sfout:
Not sure if anybody has questioned it but what is everybody's opinion.

Did Kaepernick put too much air under the ball? Not enough air? Could he have line drived it in to Crabtree? Because despite his post game quotes about saying "If I had thrown it a bit further it is a TD" that sounds pretty ambiguous in terms of the type of throw. But I dunno.....

Well played by Sherman from the start of that route to the end. Crabtree couldn't get a step on Sherman. Should have gone elsewhere or just throw it away.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Jan 23, 2014 at 8:27 AM ]
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by Niners99:

These are the little things that we can fix this off season with Kap as starter and a healthy trio of WRs to work with in Q QP and Crabtree. God forbid any Achilles mishaps or freak injury. Keep in mind Crabtree is stint coming back from injury as well

it just sucks because a week earlier everyone saw him go way up for that catch in carolina. now this is not an identical play, but when you seen him go up like that a week prior, its frustrating.
Share 49ersWebzone