There are 113 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Michael Crabtree Thread

Originally posted by xela510:
Originally posted by real9erfan:
Originally posted by crabman82:
Crabtree is going to walk, I dont think he wants to be on the same team as Kaep tbh.

i'm curious as to where you get this? maybe he doesnt come back cus we have limited cap space and not everyone can stay. but i feel like he loves playing with kaep. guy made crabtree look like the top 10 pick that he was.

This. It's funny how people like to speculate about what's in a player's mind. What they're really doing is projecting.

Well if you watch the interview he gave after the game he obviously was trying is best to not throw Kaep under the bus but its pretty easy to see what he was alluding too. He said he made the plays HE was supposed to make when his number was called but everything else was out of his control. Just like the superbowl. It must feel terrible to be on the end of two season ending plays because of someone else.

this is the same guy who caught 1 pass for 3 yards in the 2011 nfc title game from alex smith. he is thrilled kaep is his qb now.
Well if you watch the interview he gave after the game he obviously was trying is best to not throw Kaep under the bus but its pretty easy to see what he was alluding too. He said he made the plays HE was supposed to make when his number was called but everything else was out of his control. Just like the superbowl. It must feel terrible to be on the end of two season ending plays because of someone else.

I agree. I thought Crabtree played well. I like that he didn't throw Kap under the bus. I think he genuinely likes Kap, and has confidence in him. The last pass was a poor decision/throw. Crab had zero chance of making the play.
this is the same guy who caught 1 pass for 3 yards in the 2011 nfc title game from alex smith. he is thrilled kaep is his qb now.

That's not what he said. In his interview it did seem like he was doing all he could not to blame Kap for the loss.
crabtree would beat sherman 9 out of 10 times
Originally posted by SofaKing:

I agree. I thought Crabtree played well. I like that he didn't throw Kap under the bus. I think he genuinely likes Kap, and has confidence in him. The last pass was a poor decision/throw. Crab had zero chance of making the play.

Sherman made a leaping one-handed deflection. So you're saying the chances of him doing that were 100%? Like a routine play?
Originally posted by Gavintech:

That's not what he said. In his interview it did seem like he was doing all he could not to blame Kap for the loss.

i'm confused, are you agreeing with the poster i was conversing with? he seems to think they dont like playing with each other, or crabtree in particular doesnt like playing with kaepernick
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Sherman made a leaping one-handed deflection. So you're saying the chances of him doing that were 100%? Like a routine play?

Sherman had him covered step for step from the snap to the end of the play. Even if the ball was thrown better it would have been highly likely he broke it up or pushed Crabtree out of bounds.
i'm confused, are you agreeing with the poster i was conversing with? he seems to think they dont like playing with each other, or crabtree in particular doesnt like playing with kaepernick

Not necessarily agreeing that he doesn't like playing with Kap in general, I think he likes Colin a lot, but he did basically put the loss on him in his locker room interview after the game.
[ Edited by Gavintech on Jan 20, 2014 at 5:25 PM ]
Crabs will want to make it a habit of embarrassing Sherman now. I think he stays for that reason alone.
Crabs showed good composure there. Sherman deserved an Andre Johnson type ass whooping right then and there and rightfully deserved it.

Sherman ran over and sexually assaulted crabtree (unwanted touching of the rear) and then offered a handshake. Its like raping a girl and asking her for a high five after you came in her. The refs knew it and didn't even call a penalty on either of them.

Crabtree should of beat him silly.
Crabs will stay if the Niners show him the money, simple as that.

As far as his comments about Kap and even Alex before, he is not good at communicating to the media. Maybe he will improve. He still looks uncomfortable up there and doesn't articulate himself that well. Every WR has a lot of things outside of their control as far as their success. The o line has to block well, they have to have to be involved in the play call, QB has to look their way and of course make a good throw. That's why they get the diva label when they make comments like that. Crabs is a tough WR with great hands. I hope he is here for years to come.

He will make the pro bowl next year fully healthy and beasting. Book it
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Crabs showed good composure there. Sherman deserved an Andre Johnson type ass whooping right then and there and rightfully deserved it.

Sherman ran over and sexually assaulted crabtree (unwanted touching of the rear) and then offered a handshake. Its like raping a girl and asking her for a high five after you came in her. The refs knew it and didn't even call a penalty on either of them.

Crabtree should of beat him silly.

Lol. Sherman is such a lying a*****e. Crabs blew has achilles in the spring, I think March. And Whoppi Goldberg is saying Crabs tried to fight him in April? b***h please. Get off the roids.
http://www.nj.com/super-bowl/index.ssf/2014/01/source_actually_richard_sherman_tried_to_fight_michael_crabtree_at_charity_event.html
Crabtree is going to walk, I dont think he wants to be on the same team as Kaep tbh.

i'm curious as to where you get this? maybe he doesnt come back cus we have limited cap space and not everyone can stay. but i feel like he loves playing with kaep. guy made crabtree look like the top 10 pick that he was.

This. It's funny how people like to speculate about what's in a player's mind. What they're really doing is projecting.

Same guy who was thrilled that Troy Smith was starting over Alex...because Troy was the better QB? No. Because he would sling it to Crabtree.
Originally posted by Jakemall:

Same guy who was thrilled that Troy Smith was starting over Alex...because Troy was the better QB? No. Because he would sling it to Crabtree.

this is not about who you think is better qb, alex troy or colin. its about the other posters comment about whether you think crabtree is happy playing with kaepernick. he seems to think he is not. what say you?