There are 97 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Michael Crabtree Thread

We won't be letting Crabtree walk. He knows it is essentially contract time with us and he wants to be a big reason we win. He has both raised his value and lowered Kap value in a sense. It is apparent that we need to shave from Kap to pay Crab and Kap may be willing to do it as well
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
We won't be letting Crabtree walk. He knows it is essentially contract time with us and he wants to be a big reason we win. He has both raised his value and lowered Kap value in a sense. It is apparent that we need to shave from Kap to pay Crab and Kap may be willing to do it as well

theyre both gonna ghet paid fat, i just hope theyre not too greedy to destroy the rest of the team
If he walks he's a Seahawk, don't want that.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

They can't possibly afford Crab + Harvin + all the defensive talent they have to re-sign. RW too.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

They can't possibly afford Crab + Harvin + all the defensive talent they have to re-sign. RW too.
this. i think dallas or washington is most likely. they give no f**ks about money
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

this. i think dallas or washington is most likely. they give no f**ks about money

Or playoffs for that matter.
crabtree best wide reciever in the nfl
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Or playoffs for that matter.

lol this. man this offense is so dangerous right now. we may not be burying people but the dual threat WRs and Vernon are such a mindf**k to DCs its not even funny. Crabs got the day off today and Boldin kicked so serious ass for us. next week Vernon destroys seattle
Seems the wrist has been bothering him ever since he has been back. I'm glad he can play through it though.

Dallas can't afford Romo, Bryant, and Crabtree.
Originally posted by threelittlebirds:

Dallas can't afford Romo, Bryant, and Crabtree.

Can't afford romo s play
Originally posted by LBSI9ers:
Can't afford romo s play

Ha! I love seeing Jerry Jones turn into Al Davis. $100 mil for mediocrity.. lol.
  • Mayor
  • Veteran
Are there any news about a contract extension yet?
I want to know if the reports that he tried to fight Sherman in the off-season is true . Feels like it's a farse...this maybe mean... But I want Sherman to tear both ACL's.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Is it ever a good idea to pay a wr when he is looking for big $$$?