LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 228 users in the forums

The Michael Crabtree Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
If he walks he's a Seahawk, don't want that.

They can't possibly afford Crab + Harvin + all the defensive talent they have to re-sign. RW too.
this. i think dallas or washington is most likely. they give no f**ks about money
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

They can't possibly afford Crab + Harvin + all the defensive talent they have to re-sign. RW too.
this. i think dallas or washington is most likely. they give no f**ks about money

Or playoffs for that matter.
crabtree best wide reciever in the nfl
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Or playoffs for that matter.

lol this. man this offense is so dangerous right now. we may not be burying people but the dual threat WRs and Vernon are such a mindf**k to DCs its not even funny. Crabs got the day off today and Boldin kicked so serious ass for us. next week Vernon destroys seattle
Seems the wrist has been bothering him ever since he has been back. I'm glad he can play through it though.

Dallas can't afford Romo, Bryant, and Crabtree.
Originally posted by threelittlebirds:

Dallas can't afford Romo, Bryant, and Crabtree.

Can't afford romo s play
Originally posted by LBSI9ers:
Can't afford romo s play

Ha! I love seeing Jerry Jones turn into Al Davis. $100 mil for mediocrity.. lol.
  • Mayor
  • Veteran
Are there any news about a contract extension yet?
I want to know if the reports that he tried to fight Sherman in the off-season is true . Feels like it's a farse...this maybe mean... But I want Sherman to tear both ACL's.

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Is it ever a good idea to pay a wr when he is looking for big $$$?
Originally posted by simplyfloyd:
I want to know if the reports that he tried to fight Sherman in the off-season is true . Feels like it's a farse...this maybe mean... But I want Sherman to tear both ACL's.

If true I can guarantee Sherman started it by talking s**t. Crabtree doesn't seem like the guy to start a fight for no reason and if I was a 9er no way will I want to be close to a Seahawks player in the same room especially the dick
  • fly15
  • Veteran

Even if it's true, Sherman looked like an idiot in front of the camera, a total classless and unprofessional d!ck head.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

If true I can guarantee Sherman started it by talking s**t. Crabtree doesn't seem like the guy to start a fight for no reason and if I was a 9er no way will I want to be close to a Seahawks player in the same room especially the dick

lol this is so ridiculous. So this charity event was likely attended by probably tens if not hundreds of people, including NFL players, their families, invitees and benefactors, and of course SECURITY and MEDIA.

How did this not get out until the night of the biggest game of the year for either player? Oh wait thats right it is Sherman's brother saying it....You know what he is according to the legal system if you take into account the entire Crabtree-Sherman saga? He's a hostile witness with an agenda.

Even if it is true? "Fight" is probably an incredible overstatement, Crabtree probably told him to stay away from him and they'd see each other on the field.
Crabtree is going to walk, I dont think he wants to be on the same team as Kaep tbh.
Share 49ersWebzone