There are 99 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Michael Crabtree Thread

hes gonna keep it one hunnett on sunday
I was watching one of the CSN Bay Area shows yesterday and Crabtree was being interviewed. A reporter asked him about Kuechly and he said "Who"? Made me laugh ... I guess I am easily entertained. Crabs sounded pumped about the game though ... chomping at the bit to get this game started. I liked seeing that.
Grabtree
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
I was watching one of the CSN Bay Area shows yesterday and Crabtree was being interviewed. A reporter asked him about Kuechly and he said "Who"? Made me laugh ... I guess I am easily entertained. Crabs sounded pumped about the game though ... chomping at the bit to get this game started. I liked seeing that.

That was pretty funny. He was like who is that? He didn't know him by his name but he knew him from the film and acknowledged that he is a very good player. Crabtree obviously doesn't pay much attention to players from other teams and the things they say. He just goes out there and balls. I love that guy. He looked so ready for this game on Sunday.
Crabtree will go over 100 yards receiving once again
Originally posted by niner4life21:
crabtree throughout the years. He has progressed each and every year throughout his career. 2011 was sort of the beginning of his rise to excellence.

Nice video. Hope he balls out again on Sunday!
I think Crabtree looks better than he did last year and that makes no f**king sense (given the injury), he wants it, you can see it each game, he just wants it more than the guy covering him.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I think Crabtree looks better than he did last year and that makes no f**king sense (given the injury), he wants it, you can see it each game, he just wants it more than the guy covering him.

I think he's got a favorable matchup, having watched some of their previous games, this secondary scares me less than Green Bay's, they don't have a single guy like Tramon Williams who was balling out of his mind last Sunday, or Morgan Burnett. They are vulnerable in the secondary, its masked somewhat by their pass rush but the 49ers should be able to beat them up through the air.
I wouldn't sleep on Munnrlyn and Mitchell. But the rest of the secondary isn't that great imo.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I think Crabtree looks better than he did last year and that makes no f**king sense (given the injury), he wants it, you can see it each game, he just wants it more than the guy covering him.

i do too, being out and unable to help for that long lit a fire under his ass. the first game or two back when kap overthrew him on a long bomb and kap fires the ball into the crowd and talks it out at the press conference about having a lot of emotions since returning kind of showed that. hes gonna be the baddest mofo on the field on sunday again. im expecting a huge yardage multi TD game for the crabman
(stolen from /u/Sleww on reddit)

that catch at 0:40

Pay the man. If Crabs was healthy this year, he would have murdered the league. We would have easily won the division (even if Harvin was healthy also).
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
(stolen from /u/Sleww on reddit)

that catch at 0:40

Pay the man. If Crabs was healthy this year, he would have murdered the league. We would have easily won the division (even if Harvin was healthy also).

Unbelievable what he has been able to do since coming back from injury. We need to get this guy resigned asap.
on all those throws he was the only one open so Kap wasn't even forcing it to him.
Crabs looks so much stronger, faster and more decisive than he did in 2011. It is amazing to see how he has grown as a reciever in the past couple years. Hopefully, we can eventually get a full season out of him. That being said though, I still remember his holdout and am thinking we should be drafting a WR high in the draft to put the pressure on him.

We are so deep right now, we barely have any spaces for draft picks. We can afford to bundle a bunch of picks to nab a high value WR, especially since we will be drafting #32
crabs is a f**king monster. no 2 ways about it