LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 437 users in the forums

The Michael Crabtree Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by socalniner:
Jerry Rice and Cris Carter didn't wear gloves, especially not the kind that WRs wear these days.

I prefer the old fashioned method

This guy is B. Sanders after the catch! It dont matter if there are 3 people right there he still has a chance to take it to da house!
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by socalniner:
Jerry Rice and Cris Carter didn't wear gloves, especially not the kind that WRs wear these days.

I prefer the old fashioned method

Loved me some Lester the Molester

Except for the one time when the ball stuck to his helmet lol
I want and hope we get SEA at their house and CRABS just destroys Sherman again.

It will be such sweet revenge to get to Joysey after this season and 3 straight road games

We are playing the best football RIGHT NOW
Kap looks like a different beast with Crabtree out there.

Crabtree is looking like the truth and the whole system has opened up bc of him and it looks better with him there
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Crabtree is looking like the truth and the whole system has opened up bc of him and it looks better with him there

i said for years that alex smith and vernon davis were one of the best passing combo's in the league. even in the lean years they always connected pretty well. samething for kaepernick and crabtree, its easily one of the best in the league.
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

i said for years that alex smith and vernon davis were one of the best passing combo's in the league. even in the lean years they always connected pretty well. samething for kaepernick and crabtree, its easily one of the best in the league.

not only in the passing game, Kap is finding huge running lanes as well. His confidence rises

crabtree throughout the years. He has progressed each and every year throughout his career. 2011 was sort of the beginning of his rise to excellence.
I hope Crabtree balls out on sunday.
Originally posted by niner4life21:

crabtree throughout the years. He has progressed each and every year throughout his career. 2011 was sort of the beginning of his rise to excellence.

Most of his best highlights aren't even in this.

Once he gets back to %100...
hes gonna keep it one hunnett on sunday
I was watching one of the CSN Bay Area shows yesterday and Crabtree was being interviewed. A reporter asked him about Kuechly and he said "Who"? Made me laugh ... I guess I am easily entertained. Crabs sounded pumped about the game though ... chomping at the bit to get this game started. I liked seeing that.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Grabtree
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
I was watching one of the CSN Bay Area shows yesterday and Crabtree was being interviewed. A reporter asked him about Kuechly and he said "Who"? Made me laugh ... I guess I am easily entertained. Crabs sounded pumped about the game though ... chomping at the bit to get this game started. I liked seeing that.

That was pretty funny. He was like who is that? He didn't know him by his name but he knew him from the film and acknowledged that he is a very good player. Crabtree obviously doesn't pay much attention to players from other teams and the things they say. He just goes out there and balls. I love that guy. He looked so ready for this game on Sunday.
Share 49ersWebzone