LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 242 users in the forums

The Michael Crabtree Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
PAY THE MAN
Like I said Crabtree >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lupati it's not even close
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
pay him whatever, our offense runs through crabs not gore anymore

This! It's time for the transition to begin. They need to re-structure this offense big time in the off season...
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Diva

Harbs likes them warm hands doe
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Once again I was very proud to be wearing my Crabtree jersey at the bar tonight. Out of probably 100+ niners fans I was the only person rocking #15!
beast.
absolute. and if you pay attention to him then boldin and vernon eats.

i believe i called the shift in targets. just watch they're both going to step up all 4 of them are.
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Like I said Crabtree >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lupati it's not even close

With so much pressure up the middle, we definitely need Crabs to give Kap an outlet to deal with it.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

With so much pressure up the middle, we definitely need Crabs to give Kap an outlet to deal with it.

I don't want imagine how horrible our O could be with out Crabs AND possibly Boldin. They better make a strong and I mean very strong effort to resign Boldin. And crabtree just give him what he wants we lose him were f**ked
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
"People talk about cold weather, and it being tough to catch balls," Harbaugh said. "But the greatest catcher of all time, Michael Crabtree, catches everything. It's unbelievable. In the northern snow lands, down to the tropic sunny scenes, he's catching the football. Where ever they throw a football, he'll be catching it."

"If my life depended on it, somebody had to catch a ball, I'd enlist Michael Crabtree to do it," Harbaugh said.

I love me some Harbaugh and Crabtree...
[ Edited by 4ML on Jan 5, 2014 at 9:24 PM ]
Originally posted by 4ML:
"People talk about cold weather, and it being tough to catch balls," Harbaugh said. "But the greatest catcher of all time, Michael Crabtree, catches everything. It's unbelievable. In the northern snow lands, down to the tropic sunny scenes, he's catching the football. Where ever they throw a football, he'll be catching it."

"If my life depended on it, somebody had to catch a ball, I'd enlist Michael Crabtree to do it," Harbaugh said.

I love me some Harbaugh and Crabtree...

Same here. But I'm glad there's some disconnect, or at least perceived disconnect, between Harbaugh's personnel wishes and Baalke's intentions. He basically just said "leverage? we don't need no stinkin' leverage..."

Remember after the NYG loss 2 years ago, some of our board members wanted Crabs gone after he went to a club....I'm GLAD we didn't let him go...
Originally posted by vamphunter23:
Remember after the NYG loss 2 years ago, some of our board members wanted Crabs gone after he went to a club....I'm GLAD we didn't let him go...

They wanted him gone because "we" weren't able to complete a single pass to him the whole game.
Originally posted by barrymartin:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
pay him whatever, our offense runs through crabs not gore anymore

This! It's time for the transition to begin. They need to re-structure this offense big time in the off season...

I honestly think we are good enough for a 50-50 run pass mix. This isn't 2008 anymore. We can lean more on running or passing based off the defense we are facing (example, run more verses Seattle, pass more verses teams like Arizona).
If Crabtree did not come back this year I think we would have missed the playoffs. He is so important to this team obviously
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jreff22:
We can't go crazy with a new contract. It would be him and a bunch of nobody's

Harbaugh knows when to keep a player, WE all know that

Best hands of all time, pay the diva
Share 49ersWebzone