LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 272 users in the forums

The Michael Crabtree Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Right now I'd let Iupati, Kap and maybe Aldon go before Crabtree. We need him he is becoming better and better and is becoming clutch in the playoffs. That being said I re-sign Crabtree to 50 or so million, maybe go as much as 55 not sure we can do 60 for a 5 year deal. Iupati I think we have to let go to pay Crabtree, Kap, Aldon, Culliver, Miller, etc. Kap one play makes you want to sign him long term the next makes you want to move on. He should get better though. Aldon I don't know doesn't seem the same since he went into the alcohol rehab thing but he could be hurt I don't know. Anyways, back to Crabtree nice to see him step up in the playoffs in 2012 and so far this year. 2011 first playoff game 1 for 3 yards and 2nd against Saints 4 for 25 although had a short TD
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Jan 5, 2014 at 5:45 PM ]
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Right now I'd let Iupati, Kap and maybe Aldon go before Crabtree. We need him he is becoming better and better and is becoming clutch in the playoffs. That being said I re-sign Crabtree to 50 or so million, maybe go as much as 55 not sure we can do 60 for a 5 year deal. Iupati I think we have to let go to pay Crabtree, Kap, Aldon, Culliver, Miller, etc. Kap one play makes you want to sign him long term the next makes you want to move on. He should get better though. Aldon I don't know doesn't seem the same since he went into the alcohol rehab thing but he could be hurt I don't know. Anyways, back to Crabtree nice to see him step up in the playoffs in 2012 and so far this year. 2011 first playoff game 1 for 3 yards and 2nd against Saints 4 for 25 although had a short TD

iupati maybe

Kaep and Aldon.....pft
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Crabs is money.

Crabs is going to cost money.
Originally posted by JoeBart324:
Crabtree plays big in big games. The guy is an extremely underrated receiver and I think the Niners need to keep him. He's got a great chemistry with Kap and it shows.

I really didn't expect this from Crabs in the GB game but I truly think he is a #1 receiver. Maybe not in the traditional mold, but he plays so well when he needs to.

This. He came to play today no doubt!
Originally posted by Allx9er:
Originally posted by Gore_21:

iupati maybe

Kaep and Aldon.....pft

I can't even believe I just read that. Kap and Aldon are franchise players at the two most important positions in foosball.
Originally posted by SFsFinest:
Crabs is money.

He deserves it. Pay the man. He's OUR GUY!
KingCrab15

I can't even believe I just read that. Kap and Aldon are franchise players at the two most important positions in foosball.
Seriously... Keeping a reciever before a franchise QB? Da fuq? Some people think good QBs grow on trees or something
We can't go crazy with a new contract. It would be him and a bunch of nobody's
Originally posted by Dsoto87:

Seriously... Keeping a reciever before a franchise QB? Da fuq? Some people think good QBs grow on trees or something

They seriously forgot how long it took us to find franchise caliber play at qb

The man tore his achilles tendon on May 21st! Modern frickin' medicine. SMH.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Crabs is money.

He deserves it. Pay the man. He's OUR GUY!

Agreed!
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Crabs is turning into money at just the right time. He got robbed of two TDs too.....still there in the clutch to make the critical third down conversion.
Originally posted by jreff22:
We can't go crazy with a new contract. It would be him and a bunch of nobody's

You can't have it all. Hopefully Patton develops and we hit on one of our 1000 draft picks.
CLUTCHHHH
Share 49ersWebzone