LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 232 users in the forums

The Michael Crabtree Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
He owns Patrick Peterson

Does anyone know how Peterson was viewed leading up to this game? I dont follow the Cards closely, but I thought he was having a block buster breakout year? Can someone confirm, either way?
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Best game of his 49ers career. He is making me a beleiver.

Yes, yes, yes, yes!!!!!!
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
One more game like this and ill eat my crow, and you guys can decide on the name change. Earlier this offseason i made name change bets with several members. While one more good game will not meet the provisions of these bets for a name change, i will gladly eat my crow prematurely if he has another great game. Great Game Crabtree. Make me a beleiver man.

To be honest, I already won that name change bet, but I just want Crabs to do well. That's what matters.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Does anyone know how Peterson was viewed leading up to this game? I dont follow the Cards closely, but I thought he was having a block buster breakout year? Can someone confirm, either way?

Analyst treat him like he's great but opposing coordinators aren't really scared of him. Teams do throw the ball his way.

I didn't think he would be that bad at tackling though. He's certainly capable of laying down the wood.
Happy to see Crabs doing work!
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN From @PFF (Pro Football Focus) analysis of last night's 49ers game, 62 of Michael Crabtree's 72 receiving yards were after the catch.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
anybody got a pic from his press conference wearing the dark shades.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN From @PFF (Pro Football Focus) analysis of last night's 49ers game, 62 of Michael Crabtree's 72 receiving yards were after the catch.

When he came out I was hoping he'd be an Anquan Boldin type guy. This might be the 1st time he's played like that.
Originally posted by McLovinAlexSmith:

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by McLovinAlexSmith:

haha gotta love that diva look. thanks

I really dont see why people call him a dive. someone plz explain. why because he held out as a rookie, didn't have offseason because of his foot problems or maybe when he really does an interview he gives credit to his team.
Originally posted by NYnumb1ninerfan:
I really dont see why people call him a dive. someone plz explain. why because he held out as a rookie, didn't have offseason because of his foot problems or maybe when he really does an interview he gives credit to his team.

Not sure that he is a diva receiver but the dude looks like one. If people listen to his presser he doesn't come off as a diva at all. A young guy having fun playing football. Not taking things too seriously OFF the field.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

I read an article where the writer said Peterson should start to get consideration of being in the same category as Derrele Revis
Finally, looking like the guy we were expecting form the draft. Burst, hands, acceleration and separation; the second effort. It all came together. Might have a lot to do with him being 100% for the first time since we drafted him, but also markedly better connection with Alex. Hopefully, with such a performance, defenses will have to take a bit of the heat off Vernon, and he can get involved more as well. Once , or if, Jenkins gets acclimated, if he's as advertised, this could be something special.
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
Finally, looking like the guy we were expecting form the draft. Burst, hands, acceleration and separation; the second effort. It all came together. Might have a lot to do with him being 100% for the first time since we drafted him, but also markedly better connection with Alex. Hopefully, with such a performance, defenses will have to take a bit of the heat off Vernon, and he can get involved more as well. Once , or if, Jenkins gets acclimated, if he's as advertised, this could be something special.

He's had great acceleration after the catch this year. Personally, if he has straight ahead room after the catch, I don't think anyone catches him.
Share 49ersWebzone