There are 209 users in the forums

The Michael Crabtree Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I think he got a little over excited because he knew Kap just missed him on his would be second TD of the game.
Dp.
[ Edited by 808niner4lyphe on Dec 19, 2013 at 4:35 AM ]
Tp.
[ Edited by 808niner4lyphe on Dec 19, 2013 at 4:36 AM ]
They will sync it up as they go... and every QB overshoots his WR from time t time. Nothing to get all worked up about. No need to suggest that Crabtree is trippin'.
Is this a joke? He has been back for all of two weeks, he isnt frustrated with Kap. It was immature to toss the ball away but all that happened there was momentary frustration probably at the fact that if he was at full speed he might have got there. Some of you people are just wishing for a soap opera. Not enough drama at home I guess?
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
Is this a joke? He has been back for all of two weeks, he isnt frustrated with Kap. It was immature to toss the ball away but all that happened there was momentary frustration probably at the fact that if he was at full speed he might have got there. Some of you people are just wishing for a soap opera. Not enough drama at home I guess?

I seriously ask because I only saw the play once live... you feel the pass was on target, but that Crabtree wasn't at full speed?
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:

I seriously ask because I only saw the play once live... you feel the pass was on target, but that Crabtree wasn't at full speed?

It is really hard to tell...Crab is clearly a little slower, but the ball could have still been long. It is very much a judgement call. I can say this full speed Crabs probably at least gets his finger tips on it, and maybe has a chance if he lays out.

Still its not nearly as clear as the other miss where Vernon slowed up momentarily. I think that pass was on target and there was just a miscommunication.
or it could double ten minutes later...lol
[ Edited by PhillyNiner on Dec 19, 2013 at 6:12 AM ]
Does anyone have a link or gif of that play?

I think he was just upset they missed a chance to score on old dollarsign Dashon.
Was it really that important to make a whole thread about this?
IMO crabs is a guy who wants it real bad, saw a chance for a big play and they didnt connect so he lost it for a second. he was wrong for it and got a penalty. i love having guys like that on the team, just cant cross the line and take a dumb penalty.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
the OP - >
Kawakami thread!
Share 49ersWebzone