There are 65 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Michael Crabtree Thread

nothing to see here.
he wants it realll bad (which i love) he had a mental error. it is what it is. rather have a guy like that then someone who dont care
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Absolutely agree. Thanks for sharing
Yessir!

Still a b*tch

Yup, bigtime whiny b***h.
at least we dont have to deal with dez bryant. stupid penalty regardless
Kap seriously needs to work on going through his reads, he is focusing in too much on one receiver. I think it is frustrating Crabtree, he was wide open three times I noticed and Kap either scrambled or forced it to Boldin. The biggest flaw in his game right now, but can be corrected.
Originally posted by Toronto49er:
at least we dont have to deal with dez bryant. stupid penalty regardless
All that talent but he's a head case.
[ Edited by SFrush on Dec 16, 2013 at 11:45 AM ]
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Absolutely agree. Thanks for sharing
Yessir!

Still a b*tch

He had the diva fever yesterday!!
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Originally posted by mayo49:
He's under contract through '14.

Thank god. I love me some Crabs
I hope we resign extend his contract to keep him around with Kaep for a long time.
[ Edited by jacklegniner on Dec 16, 2013 at 8:28 PM ]
Crabs has been out, is coming back, and knows that he is back. His play in the last 3 weeks speaks for itself. He has had some dumb penalties over those last 3 weeks but I'm OK with those, except for the throwing the football one. But, who am I to say. I love this fired up Crab, but it happened on the same day that Dez Bryant pulled a Randy Moss and left the field before the game was over. Dez says he wanted to cry in the locker room? WTF.

I'll chalk Crab's issues up to being out for 6 months and a lot of pent up fire. Crabs wants to be great. He knows he can be. With this team.
The message Crabtree was trying to send to Kaepernick by launching the ball was that anyone could throw a football far or fast and that he needs to work more on finesse throws.

I agree with him too.

And yes, I just went English class on you guys.
Deer antler spray rage
I live in Oklahoma with no NFL ticket so didn't get to see it but heard that he was pretty much open an Keep, missed
Originally posted by thl408:
Deer antler spray rage

Hahaha I remember hearing about that.
LOL