There are 133 users in the forums

The Michael Crabtree Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
"I just feel a certain way right now. I wanna play. I feel I've got to catch up," said Crabtree, who had a season-high five receptions for 45 yards. "Everybody keeps trying to slow me down, and telling me to chill. I don't feel like chillin', I feel like playing. I feel like catching touchdowns, catching balls, and making plays."
This is a #1 wr state of mind.

I bet you he gets 8 catches next week and from here on out he boldin and vd will be monsters

I think in some ways this is what the coaching staff has been doing to Kap this year; and now for the last couple games they may have told him to go for what he sees, letting him play more of his personal style of game. If so all of this with Crabs, Kap, Boldin et all bodes well for the team going forward. They can play looser and the way they feel best in..Gonna be a hella last 2 games this year with the Niners and a couple other teams that will dictate what happens within the playoffs; and all in the last 2 games..

Frickin next Monday at The Stick is going be unreal, god I wish I could make it, but too far away..

NINERS!!
[ Edited by Bali-Niner on Dec 16, 2013 at 1:26 AM ]
Crabs' contract is up after the year right? If so, he probably feels extra pressure to show that he is fully recovered and is still reaching his peak. Dude got a lot of $ on the line. Don't blame him
I'm pretty sure he has another year on his contact after this one. Free agent in 2015.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
He's under contract through '14.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Crabs' contract is up after the year right? If so, he probably feels extra pressure to show that he is fully recovered and is still reaching his peak. Dude got a lot of $ on the line. Don't blame him

His injury proneness should knock a few million off that number.

Maybe incentive driven based on the number of games he plays in.
needs to stop hurting the team with dumb penalties. Cant do that s**t in the playoffs and expect to win. That really pissedd me off yesterday when he got that penalty after tampa scored and momentum was slightly going to tampa luckily Kap bailed him out. I did notice him open on many plays kaps got to get him the ball this week.
Originally posted by mmoyer04:
needs to stop hurting the team with dumb penalties. Cant do that s**t in the playoffs and expect to win. That really pissedd me off yesterday when he got that penalty after tampa scored and momentum was slightly going to tampa luckily Kap bailed him out. I did notice him open on many plays kaps got to get him the ball this week.

He will. Kap is just coming out of the one WR induced season long coma he has been in. We have to understand that a bit. All he had all year long was Q VD and Bruce Miller. Now that he has Crab back he has to get used to looking for him again.
Originally posted by mayo49:
He's under contract through '14.

Thank god. I love me some Crabs

Crabs doesn't really get too many penalties as it is. It probably was more of him being frustrated with himself and his injury and how it's slowed him down. It's that discrepancy between where he is and where he wants to be. Stupid penalty but Crabtree isn't very penalty prone.
  • kray28
  • Veteran

He made up for it with a big catch and run to overcome the penalty. The refs shouldn't have flagged it. They'll flag anything...from something tiny to huge with same possession killing 15 yard penalty.

Unacceptable. Crab has been in the league too long to pull stunt like that. Factor in we were only up 6 and we needed to answer in the worst way.

Blow up on the sideline or even in the huddle but don't sabotage the team by getting a penalty like that.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
nothing to see here.
he wants it realll bad (which i love) he had a mental error. it is what it is. rather have a guy like that then someone who dont care
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Absolutely agree. Thanks for sharing
Yessir!

Still a b*tch

Yup, bigtime whiny b***h.
at least we dont have to deal with dez bryant. stupid penalty regardless
Share 49ersWebzone