LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 254 users in the forums

The Michael Crabtree Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Man I love having Crabtree and Boldin on the field together. Both of them are goons lol

They are the exact opposite of AJ Jenkins.

Slower, meaner, nastier, bigger, stronger, better hands, starters, productive, demanding.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
The difference between Kap and Alex or Romo is that Kap doesn't give a f***. He can handle it because he is just as G as crab is. He knows the deal and he takes it all in stride. He knows premiere WRs gonna whine when they don't get the ball. Kap got tough skin and he knows how to tell Crab when to STFU. Just like Drew Brees does. Kap ain't the type of QB to back down to a WR. I see him only deferring to Gore out of respect

I was with you up until that point. Let's be reality, Brees is a b***h, even Saints fans are railing on him for not getting up in guys faces the way someone like Tom Brady does.
I saw him get up in Shockeys face a few years ago. Told him on the sideline to STFU and sit down. Brees is a dog according to my colleague that roomed with him in college. Said he called him and told him in summer of '06 that he was coming to NO and tear ish up cussing and what not over the phone as usual. He did just that and he leads the pregame pep rally. He is a spirited leader and is arrogant and cocky enough as well if you know Drew from what I've heard. This is why he demanded top dollar and why he takes no lip. He leads unlike Romo. The nice guy act you see on TV ain't Drew Brees at all. He put Shockley in his place and he sat his a** right down immediately. What Brady done was b**** because you don't show your a** just because some younguns messing up. You lead and encourage them. Brees got after Shockey for insubordination not some randon miscue. That's leading and its what TO needed

Absolutely agree. Thanks for sharing
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Yessir!
Yessir!

Still a b*tch
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Yessir!

Still a b*tch

Yes I'm mad about the Brooks penalty as well but most QBs will ask for that flag facing near certain defeat. Left a bad taste in my mouth but I'm more angry at the ref. You don't decide a game like that
Yessir!

Still a b*tch

Yes I'm mad about the Brooks penalty as well but most QBs will ask for that flag facing near certain defeat. Left a bad taste in my mouth but I'm more angry at the ref. You don't decide a game like that

He got hit like that again but from the back by Quinn ...I guess the back neck area is ok
He got hit like that again but from the back by Quinn ...I guess the back neck area is ok
Saw that today and asked the same thing. The flag should not have been thrown. Ref was irresponsible
Crab is jealous of Boldin getting all the attention from Kap. Its a love triangle kinda thing.
The difference between Kap and Alex or Romo is that Kap doesn't give a f***. He can handle it because he is just as G as crab is. He knows the deal and he takes it all in stride. He knows premiere WRs gonna whine when they don't get the ball. Kap got tough skin and he knows how to tell Crab when to STFU. Just like Drew Brees does. Kap ain't the type of QB to back down to a WR. I see him only deferring to Gore out of respect

I was with you up until that point. Let's be reality, Brees is a b***h, even Saints fans are railing on him for not getting up in guys faces the way someone like Tom Brady does.

I didn't get to watch the whole game today. What happened between Kaep and Crabtree?
Originally posted by Kronos2560:

I didn't get to watch the whole game today. What happened between Kaep and Crabtree?

Increased production.

Originally posted by BrianGO:

Increased production.

Well obviously. What my question is, was there a slight outburst from Crab?
touchdown this week, breakout coming next week. thinking 2tds for 120

Increased production.

He threw a football in the air.

Later, while on the sidelines, he yelled at Kap, kicked him in the groin area, and then peed on Kap in disgust.

Besides those two incidents, I can't think of anything that could be considered an "outburst" by Crabtree.

Increased production.

Nahh, he was just being himself, a DIVA it is.
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
y he so mad doe?

I've seen Crabs with some bad body language in the SEA game and today's game. When Kap doesn't look his way and he's open, he will throw his arms up in disgust. It happened on one play in the SEA game and again today on the play where Boldin made a ridiculous one arm scoop catch. Then when he and Kap missed on the deep bomb, he committed the PF. I get that he wants the ball, but that poor body language doesn't help the team at all and the PF sure didn't.

Good points. Kap does have that thick skin mentality. Still isn't a good show for the team and for the opponent to see that kind of arm waving. Definitely Crabs should tell Kap he is open and was missed on those plays. But a WR shouldn't ever throw up his arms in disgust in an obvious way to show the displeasure of his QB's performance on that play. It's just not a constructive action, and the PF wasn't cool when it happened. Again, like you stated, it won't be a big deal. Kap and Crabs are all good.

I doubt it was him throwing his arms in disgust. It was probably more of him throwing his arms in like a "damn I was wide open." It just shows that he's the type of player that wants the ball & wants to make big plays for his team. I'm sure every player feels that way & of course gets frustrated as well when they have obvious chances of doing so. I saw a couple plays where crabtree was wide open but kaep didn't look his way. He's also probably a little jealous that Boldin is getting all the attention right now because that's what crabs had last year. But maybe they needed this & needed Crabtree to show a little frustration to finally get Kaep to look at other receivers now, especially that crabs is getting healthier & closer to 100% every week.
Share 49ersWebzone