LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 260 users in the forums

The Michael Crabtree Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
if he did happen to hit a bucs player with accuracy... maybe we can get him to play QB if he can get through multiple reads. *runs and hides*
Originally posted by ronin1387:
I dont think his attitude is that bad...there are far worse out there

plus hes good

the attitude isn't bad
just can't do THAT to cost the team yards and field position.

just run back and demand they call it again.

they're going to connect on one next monday night
I heart Crabs... He is a competitor and was upset. Kap missed him a couple times... Not like he is Dez Bryant.

Beautiful work on that first TD pass
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
is anyone here REALLY concerned about his attitude?? it's not like he's dez bryant. Dez makes crabs look like Mr. Rogers.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
is anyone here REALLY concerned about his attitude?? it's not like he's dez bryant. Dez makes crabs look like Mr. Rogers.

i hate the cowboys

but dez bryant is the only person the team not ok with losing. he's surrounded by losers and sometimes you just have to leave.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
i hate the cowboys

but dez bryant is the only person the team not ok with losing. he's surrounded by losers and sometimes you just have to leave.

ability wise, reminds me of a young Boldin
  • thl408
y he so mad doe?

I've seen Crabs with some bad body language in the SEA game and today's game. When Kap doesn't look his way and he's open, he will throw his arms up in disgust. It happened on one play in the SEA game and again today on the play where Boldin made a ridiculous one arm scoop catch. Then when he and Kap missed on the deep bomb, he committed the PF. I get that he wants the ball, but that poor body language doesn't help the team at all and the PF sure didn't.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by thl408:
y he so mad doe?

I've seen Crabs with some bad body language in the SEA game and today's game. When Kap doesn't look his way and he's open, he will throw his arms up in disgust. It happened on one play in the SEA game and again today on the play where Boldin made a ridiculous one arm scoop catch. Then when he and Kap missed on the deep bomb, he committed the PF. I get that he wants the ball, but that poor body language doesn't help the team at all and the PF sure didn't.

ya i saw him wide open on that boldin catch. why didn't kap go to him?
crabtree is playing angry. he lifts the whole f**kin offense
  • thl408
y he so mad doe?

ya i saw him wide open on that boldin catch. why didn't kap go to him?

Not sure why he didn't' target Crabs on the crazy Boldin catch. In a way, I'm glad he got the PF. If that was the 'boiling point', then it didn't come back to hurt them (moved the chains despite PF) and it allows the coaches to tell him to calm the 'eff down. I'm thinking he just wants to be a difference maker make big plays now that he's back. He's getting open and that's the great thing. He had a step on Goldson the deep post miss.

Originally posted by outside4949:

This ^
y he so mad doe?

The difference between Kap and Alex or Romo is that Kap doesn't give a f***. He can handle it because he is just as G as crab is. He knows the deal and he takes it all in stride. He knows premiere WRs gonna whine when they don't get the ball. Kap got tough skin and he knows how to tell Crab when to STFU. Just like Drew Brees does. Kap ain't the type of QB to back down to a WR. I see him only deferring to Gore out of respect

Might've been a bit pissed off being overlooked by Kaep on a few plays.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran

Exactly, and he makes Kaepernick perform better.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Might've been a bit pissed off being overlooked by Kaep on a few plays.
He will find him eventually but he has had Boldin as his blanket all season long. Hard habit to break
Share 49ersWebzone