LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

The Michael Crabtree Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Two words for this guy after chucking that ball into the stands... diva, diva
I don't know why people are saying he threw the ball in the stands. He threw it back to the huddle and hit one of their defensive guys resulting in a flag
Yeah I was at the game and the two back judges didn't throw the flag until it hit the buc defender in the back. It was so damn funny but ticky tac too. It was a freakin duck he threw back too, he probably shouldve been arrested for it, lol
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
I don't know why people are saying he threw the ball in the stands. He threw it back to the huddle and hit one of their defensive guys resulting in a flag

Oh didn't know that.

People watching the Sunday Ticket feed had the Bucs announcers, and they said he chucked it into the stands. There weren't any visuals of it.
Originally posted by PopeyeJonesing:
People watching the Sunday Ticket feed had the Bucs announcers, and they said he chucked it into the stands. There weren't any visuals of it.

So they got the regular Fox broadcast?

Wait what? Regular season football games don't have 2 different broadcasts.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Wait what? Regular season football games don't have 2 different broadcasts.

It's the same broadcast

This i was watching the stream onlinr and i think it was Barber who said he threw it into the stands.

Ahh, no he definitely launched it back towards the line of scrimmage

Asked how he fared against Revis, Crabtree at first played coy. "Who?" he said.

When reminded, he said, "I know who he is. They used to be talking about some island or something."

Hahaha, cocky motherf**ker, I like that.
I'm soooooooo glad he's back he played a great game today!
I dont think his attitude is that bad...there are far worse out there

plus hes good
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
This i was watching the stream onlinr and i think it was Barber who said he threw it into the stands.

Barber was the Fox announcer . One of my new least favorite announcers now. What a homer
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
y he so mad doe?
Share 49ersWebzone