LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 313 users in the forums

The Michael Crabtree Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
remember a few weeks ago when people wanted to trade Crabs for a fourth rounder? LOL!
Best game of his 49ers career. He is making me a beleiver.
FINALLY this guy gets a jump ball. Good god I've waited so Long to see that. Ridiculous that this is one if the first times that's been attempted.
s**tted on Peterson
We still aren't even usin him right! Although this game was a lot better. He needs to run more button hooks and slants and Alex needs to deliver the ball in stride. Crabs is deadly with YAC

He's a legit #1 IMO in a different offense he's got 80rec 1,200 yards 8-10 TDs easily
One more game like this and ill eat my crow, and you guys can decide on the name change. Earlier this offseason i made name change bets with several members. While one more good game will not meet the provisions of these bets for a name change, i will gladly eat my crow prematurely if he has another great game. Great Game Crabtree. Make me a beleiver man.
He's catching everything in site and getting more RAC than I've ever seen before with the 49ers. He seems stronger, faster and more determined this year. Maybe that foot is better. I'm starting to be very impressed with him after being a long time critic. He still likely won't make it to 1,000 yards. But that's because we don't pass much. In a more passing offense he probably would. He will get to 800, 850, 900 this year. Maybe around 8 TD's. That's pretty good.
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
We still aren't even usin him right! Although this game was a lot better. He needs to run more button hooks and slants and Alex needs to deliver the ball in stride. Crabs is deadly with YAC

He's a legit #1 IMO in a different offense he's got 80rec 1,200 yards 8-10 TDs easily

Exactly... more 3 step drop quick throws to him on the outside to let him use his moves. Slants as well.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 30, 2012 at 2:18 AM ]
He owns Patrick Peterson
his press conference is funny as f**k lol. tryin to say every football cliche there is and he looks like f**kin lenny kravitz lol

Originally posted by blizzuntz:
s**tted on Peterson

that second TD...I really believe he juked Peterson before he even caught the ball. If you watch it, he does a alittle hop to his left right before he catches it...as if he is about to turn and go in that direction...but he turns to the opposite direction and runs it in....and he looked alittle too happy when he got in, like he had just tricked someone.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
s**tted on Peterson

that second TD...I really believe he juked Peterson before he even caught the ball. If you watch it, he does a alittle hop to his left right before he catches it...as if he is about to turn and go in that direction...but he turns to the opposite direction and runs it in....and he looked alittle too happy when he got in, like he had just tricked someone.

I agree with you. Crabtree juked to the outside then took it inside. It was subtle but enough for Peterson to bite. Great play
So pleased with Crabtree last night. His play has been leading to that and I'm happy he got two TDs. He muscled up on the first one which was awesome. Showing and getting a lot of YAC which he was known for in college.
Yup we knew that since Crab finally participated in all offseason and training camp and was there for all exibition season, that it was gonna be great for his progress. So far his play has been Huge!
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
One more game like this and ill eat my crow, and you guys can decide on the name change. Earlier this offseason i made name change bets with several members. While one more good game will not meet the provisions of these bets for a name change, i will gladly eat my crow prematurely if he has another great game. Great Game Crabtree. Make me a beleiver man.

Slobsoncrabsknob
Share 49ersWebzone