There are 148 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 6)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Originally posted by 49ersnot:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by THEB:
Sucks that Mario is inactive. hes a huge part of our pass game. Lets hope we soo a lot more Randy Moss.

we are gonna run the ball 30+ times tonight

BOOK IT

Bad Idea. Might as well forfeit.

Wait what was that??? HAHAHAH ran all over your wack ass team. Might as well forfeit my ass. Where'd you go? Your "dominant" run D in Seattle got dominated.

easy to be dominant when you play amazing running teams like the packers, cowboys, cardinals, patriots, rams lol
Originally posted by Axl49:
Does anyone have footage of Justin Smith beasting Lynch at the line of scrimmage one on one.

Yes, Please get this play somebody. I looked away from the tv for probably that only play and then I heard the crowd cheer and was like what happened. I want to see it
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Originally posted by Axl49:
Does anyone have footage of Justin Smith beasting Lynch at the line of scrimmage one on one.

Yes, Please get this play somebody. I looked away from the tv for probably that only play and then I heard the crowd cheer and was like what happened. I want to see it

Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch RT @espn_nfcwest: Carroll on Harbaugh's DB comments: "I'm surprised he felt like their receivers were so overwhelmed."
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch RT @espn_nfcwest: Carroll on Harbaugh's DB comments: "I'm surprised he felt like their receivers were so overwhelmed."

haha thats a good come back. lol

f**k that b***h.
It was pretty obvious though. Just because they're big gives them the right to play outside of the rules? I wish our Db's did that s**t and got away with it lol

Nice lil jab at our receivers
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
[ Edited by mayo49 on Oct 22, 2012 at 11:19 AM ]

Carroll is such a douche bag and I hate him! Seattle sea chickens are just like their coach, cheaters and cheap shot artists!
I think it's pretty funny that Carroll has anything to say except "Jim you are my God...you beat me at everything and make me look stupid chomping my gum on the sideline." In other news, I like the fact that if you go on the Seahawks board you will see no less than two posts about our team or our coach. Just goes to show how Seahawks fan are fixated about how much better the Niners are than the Hags.
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
I think it's pretty funny that Carroll has anything to say except "Jim you are my God...you beat me at everything and make me look stupid chomping my gum on the sideline." In other news, I like the fact that if you go on the Seahawks board you will see no less than two posts about our team or our coach. Just goes to show how Seahawks fan are fixated about how much better the Niners are than the Hags.

Yeah keep chomping your gum meanwhile Harbaugh owns your a$$. "what's your deal man" Carroll
Harbaugh response "I own you, now kneel before Zod"!
Originally posted by NinerG94:
I know Seattle missed some opportunities in last nights game but you have to tip your hat to them. They are impressive. I think their defensive backs get away with a bit too much contact down the field but overall very impressive and just wanted to say I hope we show up as well in Seattle. I know we'll need to be better than they were here for us to even be in that game. Playing in Seattle is beyond tough and while the Hawks lost last night they put up a great fight. Hoping we do the same up there.

Nice post, and thanks. I didn't expect a win, but it was there for the taking and we didn't get it done, which stings. The bright side from a Seahawks fan's perspective is that we're so young and only getting better. I'm optimistic that our offense will hit it's stride this season and we'll get hot towards the end of the year to catch a wildcard. The season is almost at the halfway point and fortunately the toughest stretch is over for us and we still have the bye to look forward to. The game on December 23rd will be good, I intend to go, my first time seeing the Hawks play the 49ers.
As far as our DB's playing physical, here's my take. If the ref's aren't calling it and the league isn't addressing it the week after the game, there is no foul. Does that mean our DB's aren't toeing the line on what the rules state? Maybe. But for every instance Browner or Sherman get criticized for how they play I can point out countless instances of holding at the line of scrimmage by offensive lineman on every team in the NFL every Sunday. Not to mention how physical San Francisco plays. You won't hear me complain about how hard your D hits because I understand that's part of the game. It isn't necessary to LEVEL someone everytime you make a tackle, but when you do, you send a message. I get it. I love it. I played the game. It makes games like ours that much more exciting to watch than when Cleveland plays Cincinnati for f**ks sake. Again, just my take.

Good game guys, I'm looking forward to our match in December in our house. Wouldn't it be great if the division title were on the line for it? See you then.
[ Edited by NavyHawk on Oct 23, 2012 at 7:41 AM ]
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Yeah keep chomping your gum meanwhile Harbaugh owns your a$$. "what's your deal man" Carroll
Harbaugh response "I own you, now kneel before Zod"!

It's my friend's favorite expression, and slowly becoming mine too!!

It was on last night as well!
Share 49ersWebzone