There are 103 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

how rare is it to get a shutout on the road?

Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
A lot of things have go right to get a shutout ....home or away.

However,

The Jets are pretty bad, hard to believe they are 2-2.

Would love shutout the Seahawks in Seattle.

If not for Dashon's amazing play, it wouldn't have been a shutout. To me, that was the play of the game.
Originally posted by Canadian49er:
A team with the QB duo of Sanchez and Tebow? ...about as rare as a HB draw on 3rd down with Jimmy Raye and Mike Singletary as your coaches.

Eh not quite, believe it or not that's just the 2nd time the Jets have been shutout since draftimg Sanchez (pre, reg, or postseason) and the other time it happened was in 2010 against the eventual Super Bowl Champion Packers.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
holographic charizard rare

I had that in 5th grade... f**kin Andy Torres stole it from me when I wasn't looking. f**kin punk...

12 years later, recent Facebook post "I just got outta prison anyone wanna chill?"
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
holographic charizard rare

I had that in 5th grade... f**kin Andy Torres stole it from me when I wasn't looking. f**kin punk...

12 years later, recent Facebook post "I just got outta prison anyone wanna chill?"

lmao... glad to know I am not the only one who got his pokemon cards robbed when he was a kid. Only the c**t that jacked me took a whole page of cards. f**ker..odd having this conversation on the webzone.. lol
Originally posted by SFATeflonDon:
lol we got shut out at home by the Bucs in 2010

I bought my whole family tickets for this game because it was the one I thought we would have a decent chance at....