LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BUFFALO BILLS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 5)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
NFL.com Start 'Em / Sit 'Em

Suggests sitting...

Ryan Fitzpatrick
Fred Jackson (and C.J. Spiller)
Stevie Johnson
Scott Chandler

as in, don't start anyone on the Bills...

And starting...

Gore
Davis

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows Isaac Sopoaga was back for the start of #49ers practice. Brandon Jacobs, Ted Ginn also were on hand.

Finally have a full healthy squad against the BIlls

full strength for the last 12 games

Jinx.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
So do ya'll think CK gets some playing time this game.
Originally posted by susweel:

Not throwing the ball...

nope. Harbaugh accomplished what he needed to. he got other teams thinking about it and having to spend time preparing for it He wont whip out his Kaep package every week

nope. Harbaugh accomplished what he needed to. he got other teams thinking about it and having to spend time preparing for it He wont whip out his Kaep package every week

Only if we have a 4 score lead in the 4th quarter. Then yes, I think he will get some reps, but not Wildcat reps.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by blacksailsmd:
Not throwing the ball...

Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Only if we have a 4 score lead in the 4th quarter. Then yes, I think he will get some reps, but not Wildcat reps.

I think if number #11 keeps struggling throwing the ball I can see CK getting more playing time.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows Isaac Sopoaga was back for the start of #49ers practice. Brandon Jacobs, Ted Ginn also were on hand.

Finally have a full healthy squad against the BIlls

full strength for the last 12 games
DEAD MEAT !
Not throwing the ball...

I think if number #11 keeps struggling throwing the ball I can see CK getting more playing time.

Yeah...if he keeps up that 98 quarterback rating...he'll probably get benched.
Originally posted by davide49:
Not throwing the ball...

Bills haven't won game in an NFC stadium since Oct. 25, 2009, versus Carolina

wouldn't surprise me... He's gotta know that Ck7 is getting itchy for some participation. Jim will want to placate him while also giving opponents more to think about in-game. I can see Ck7 coming in 3-5 times per game and getting a few runs and a couple pass attempts per game. Think it would be fun.. and Alex doesn't have a ME-ego about it.
Originally posted by davide49:
Not throwing the ball...

only 98?!?! bench him right now
Remember all the Bills fans saying how they were glad to see Donte Whitner Go and his bad hands and blah blah... would love to see him get an INT on em or lay some wood. And 2.) lookin forward to seein Jim Give Alex an opportunity for a 300 yard game to shut yall up. Bet!
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lordfangio:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
s**t we had a year where we went through 4 or 5 with picket, dorcey, wienke, jto and im sure there was another while alex was on IR i think and michael robinson was emergency qb lol

Definite hyperbole here...the year Alex was on IR only JTO and Hill played. Weinke never played except for the '07 season finale. Pickett was like '04/'05, etc.

Not hyberbole. In 2005 we started Rattay, Alex, Dorsey and Pickett. That is 4. 2007 we started Alex, Dilfer, Hill and Weinke I believe. This is without searching so I may be wrong.
Share 49ersWebzone