LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

This could be our Eagles game from 1994

Shop Find 49ers gear online
remember back in 1994 , we got our asses handed to us by the eagles , at home at that

NOTHING went right that day , Our defense was shaky, and our offense couldnt get going at all, Steve Young was pulled in favor of Elvis Grbac, just a HORRIBLE DAY

The Vikings game reminded me so much of that eagles game ...but a lof of good came from that ass whipping , our team was more focused and aggresive after that , hopefully the same thing happens this year, and we all know how that season ended
Every good team loses.. This game will help us learn and get better.
Also knocks off some of the bandwagoners
i hope we learn something....i really do
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:

I don't think we will: it's already been 8 years.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:

it also brings out the alex haters who have been hiding under the bed for over a year. Guess you take the good with the bad
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Joecool:

I don't think we will: it's already been 8 years.

Originally posted by susweel:

who is this guy?
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:

exactly ....a big bunch of so called "49ers fans" were bashing our team on sunday, and talking about "how THEY KNEW the vikings would beat us" ...I hope these pathetic bandwagon jumpers dont try to jump back on the bandwagon when we are back on top, now we all know who the faithful ones are , this game exposed all of the b******t fans trying to be 49ers fans, but once we lose , they are back bashing us , and riding another teams bandwagon ...Stay gone you bunch of fake know it alls
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:

who is this guy?
the editor of the alex sux newsletter
Originally posted by cciowa:
the editor of the alex sux newsletter

This offense wishes it had the talent the 94 team did
Originally posted by cciowa:
it also brings out the alex haters who have been hiding under the bed for over a year. Guess you take the good with the bad

i have never seen susweel post so much in harbaugh era
Sorry, but championship teams only go undefeated and never lose to an inferior opponent or else their season is over..

Oh, wait that's the BCS.

Bad day, freddy p soft, 10 a.m. game. Every good team needs and gets a serious ass kicking to get back on track. I think this is a really good week to have it, with the whole Youngstown thing. Last year they were all giddy because they'd just won, and bonding as a team, this time it's different, and it's going to turn this already dominant team into a MONSTER.
Here are some losses worse than that Viking game last week:
1990 We're 10-0, we lose to the 3-7 LA Rams at home
1992 We're 6-1, go to the Tempe and lose to the 1-5 Cards, season over obviously
1994 already stated in thread title
1995 Losing to the expansion Panthers at home, first Super Bowl champ to do that
1998 3-0 but go to Buffalo and lose to the 0-3 Bills, season is over AGAIN
2009 The Mark Roman game
2011 Cards again
how bout we compare this to that lost after this team accomplishes something 1st. just chalk it up as a loss and move on.
Share 49ersWebzone