LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 290 users in the forums

Are we overrated?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Not overreacting here. I realize this is only one loss, and it's way early in the season but the thought crossed my mind. I mean I know we're a real good team and almost certainly a playoff team, maybe just not Super Bowl favorites or even deserving of #1 in the power rankings. Just trying to honestly evaluate where the team is at. Hopefully we'll go on a tear from this point forward and be dominate again.
Go to bed, it's past your bedtime
Just need to get in the dance.
Oh noes are we deserving of the almighty, all knowing, more important than the superbowl power rankings?
  • obx49
  • Veteran
Yes, 13-3 and reaching the NFCCG last season and beating two of the best offenses in the league this season was all luck. No man, this was just a trap game it happens to every good team. Can't expect to go undefeated in such a talent rich league.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Get back to me after the Jets game.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Get back to me after the Jets game.

2-2
After today's game we will be underrated. It's all good.
Yes, we will finish the season 2-14
No, we are an elite team. We lost a road game against an underrated team in a hard place to play. We left a lot of opportunities out there. No team wins all 16.

Fall flat for Matt! (Barkley)
go fap
Lololololol
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
go fap

Lol
Originally posted by bearjew49er:
Not overreacting here. I realize this is only one loss, and it's way early in the season but the thought crossed my mind. I mean I know we're a real good team and almost certainly a playoff team, maybe just not Super Bowl favorites or even deserving of #1 in the power rankings. Just trying to honestly evaluate where the team is at. Hopefully we'll go on a tear from this point forward and be dominate again.

No, this is the most complete team in the NFL that had a bad game and had to travel to the East Coast and play a 10AM body-clock game.

They were amped for us, we were coming off a high. We came out flat and they came out hot. It's very hard to come back from that on the road.

Sometimes a team is not in rhythm and this was one of those days. We played down, and they played perfect. Congrats to them on the win. We will have a better season.
Share 49ersWebzone