LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 291 users in the forums

These refs are HORRIBLE

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BayArea:
We didn't lose because of the refs I think that fact should be acknowledged.

Did you even read the first post?
Originally posted by ninerempire25:
how did Goldson get called for a Personal Foul on vikes TE

BUT the guy that hit DHB head on in the Steelers/raiders game not get called for one...?

That was a pretty bad call, i must say. That one made me mad.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
If any of you saw the Hawks/Packers game.....THAT WAS A HORRIBLE CALL. Cost the Pack the game and a 1-2 record for Seattle.
How fast will Goodell and his cronies come out tomorrow and say the refs made the right call?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Baldie:
If any of you saw the Hawks/Packers game.....THAT WAS A HORRIBLE CALL. Cost the Pack the game and a 1-2 record for Seattle.

which one??

the PI on sheilds? the G.Jennings non-first down? The non offensive PI on Tate or the Toucherception to end it?
That ending made me smile in so many ways.

Can't wait to play the Seahawks. F..k Pete Carroll that lucky cheating scum bag.

So happy watching greenbay lose again
Originally posted by Baldie:

Which one? the one that negated the Packers pick and was negated because a BS roughing the passer call or the one we all are grumbling about at the end of the game on TWO missed calls, the offensive PI and the BS touchdown catch,
My thoughts on the refs:

1:05
^^^^ never sen that

Awesome
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
"block in the back, kicking team"

nuff said

Our coverage team was also called for a block in the back in Green Bay, when our guy was blocked in the back.

Man if I were a packers fan/player/coach/owner I would be out for blood. These guys are a joke and are affecting the outcome of games. I f**king hate the packers, but they got straight up robbed last night.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Man if I were a packers fan/player/coach/owner I would be out for blood. These guys are a joke and are affecting the outcome of games. I f**king hate the packers, but they got straight up robbed last night.

Couldn't agree more.
I agree with Steve Young the Owners don't care because fans will watch regardless. Next Sunday I plan to watch just the 49ers. No Thurs or Mon night either. The owners need to start feeling some financial repercussions before this mess comes to a head.
Originally posted by simplyfloyd:
Originally posted by ninerempire25:
how did Goldson get called for a Personal Foul on vikes TE

BUT the guy that hit DHB head on in the Steelers/raiders game not get called for one...?

That was a pretty bad call, i must say. That one made me mad.

Goldson tried to avoid contact, he was driving towards the player when the player did not make the catch Goldson turned away trying to avoid contact. His shoulder caught the person in the chest, bfd.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Thank god the REAL refs are back!!
Share 49ersWebzone