LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 275 users in the forums

Football Gameplan's 49ers v Vikings Week 3 Preview Video

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Good morning Niner fans! Good luck this week!
Not bad.. not bad.. gets a from me... an extra point just for predicting a SF win.

My understanding from reading Vikes fans is that Minnesota is getting away from a lot of that cover 2... at least somewhat. I don't know that "small-ball" is gonna work for the Vikes offense. I think lots of screens and some deep shots may be their best bet ( try to get the refs to throw them some home-cookin' ). Either way, it's difficult for me to see the Niners losing this one. We should be able to work mismatches in on their slower LBs in coverage and for outside runs. Niners would have to be really sloppy with turnovers and penalties to keep the Vikes in the game by the 4th quarter.

SF - 30
MN - 17
Thanks Em... great production quality as always. At the end where you give the 49erswebzone.com a plug, you've got a typo and it says "www.49erswebzon.com"
Well done.

Keep up the fine work.
Originally posted by niners_guy:
Thanks Em... great production quality as always. At the end where you give the 49erswebzone.com a plug, you've got a typo and it says "www.49erswebzon.com"

lol. good video though.
Nice video
Cheap jersey and very nice quality NFL Jersey just need $18.99 Order 10 pcs jerseys we provide free shipping.Share our site you can get the 5% discout code!~Tell us the number and we will update for you :)Enjoy the best online shipping experience[URL="http://www.efeelsports.com/nfl-jerseys-c-1.html"]Cheap NFL Jerseys[/URL]
Im thinking Tampa Bay like blowout score...predicting 45 to 18 with all 18 of The dikes scores coming in the 4th against backups... btw also predicting kaep tosses his first td pass after he comes in the game for Alex EARLY in the 4th.
[ Edited by sactomkiii on Sep 22, 2012 at 8:52 PM ]
Originally posted by niners_guy:

That's not a typo.

The 49erswebzon.com is waaaay better you should check it out.
Good stuff, enjoying your weekly videos, keep it up my man.

Share 49ersWebzone