LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 221 users in the forums

Tarell Brown fined $5,250 for wearing red sleeves

Shop Find 49ers gear online
meh
Haha, funniest thing was reading the long Ceadderman Post in the comments section of Ann Killion's article.
Blame Merton Hanks! Last time I heard he was in charge of the "uniform police" for the league. lol.
Speaking of this guys financail situation, at what point does he ask for a raise? He's currently playing a a serious discount to talent.
He was aware of the rule --> But he wanted to stand out and look cool --> So he broke the rule on purpose knowing a fine was likely --> He was fined.

So What? Instead of crying to his defense, we should be saying:

STOP BREAKING THE LAW, A**H****!!!!

Maybe because its a stupid rule, not a law, and i think all teams should have the option for sleeves in either black, white, or 1 team color
Originally posted by jcashen87:
Haha, funniest thing was reading the long Ceadderman Post in the comments section of Ann Killion's article.

Not the topic here but he has a good point, when we aren't b***hing about the replacement refs there is plenty to b***h about with the regular refs.
I think one of the funniest parts of this story was when Brown posted a picture of his fine on twitter, he didn't block out any of his login information. http://instagram.com/p/Pu_C6HvtOz/
Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by NONAME:
Originally posted by Chief:
Where does this money go?

Believe it goes to past players to help with injuries and life after the game

All or portions of fines go to charities the NFL supports as well the a fund for retired players as NONAME states.

Oh great, f**k it then, fine them all.

i agree chief
Share 49ersWebzone