LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 254 users in the forums

Why it's our year!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
It started last season, Lossing the way we did, by beating ourselves. Coachs, Players, Fans all have a bad taste in our mouths. We will lose a lot of key starters, Moss, Issac, Goldson after this year, along with core backups. We could loss coachs, if we keep winning another team will go after them. The roster has never had this much talent, more talent than 2002, only teams that could compare are the walsh era. Were also not the underdogs this year, every team knows it, even the media has jumped on the wagon. Gore will be 31, he's at the top of his game, and will decline at some point from the major hit's he takes. We have to stay humble, work on the little things, and not beat ourselves. GO NINERS!

Lose* thanks wondering why that looked wrong.
[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Sep 19, 2012 at 10:00 AM ]
lose*
-i hope so
Last year was our year :(
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
This is probably gonna be our best shot to win the super bowl. Its gonna be hard to keep this elite defense together for much longer, eventually you will start to see players leaving and coaches getting better jobs.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I'm still pissed we didn''t make it to the Super Bowl last year. We could be going for back to back championships.
Originally posted by mayo49:
I'm still pissed we didn''t make it to the Super Bowl last year. We could be going for back to back championships.

We very well could and should be trying to repeat for sure! But let's do what we gotta do and win it this year!
Originally posted by mayo49:

all 11 D starters prob don't return and some assistant coaches would've got raided...happens to all SB champ teams
Somehow I get the feeling the Niners didnt lose any real players coaches this past year and I think if the Niners win the SB Will the players and coaches want to return KNOWING they have such a GREAT shot at making the SB again next year?

Everyone here thought in 2011 A Smith was GONE....even Smith thought he was outta here looks like he's Here for the forseeable future...And I can see most of the staff and players returning if they win the SB because they'll want to repeat
My dad has been a fan his whole life. His birthday is Superbowl sunday. What a f**kin gift that would be...

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pakalolo415:
My dad has been a fan his whole life. His birthday is Superbowl sunday. What a f**kin gift that would be...

That would be nice, paka.
Originally posted by susweel:
This is probably gonna be our best shot to win the super bowl. Its gonna be hard to keep this elite defense together for much longer, eventually you will start to see players leaving and coaches getting better jobs.

Yeah, this is definitely the last year we cling onto Goldson, he's a goner after this season (can't franchise him again, will want too much money on the open market).
Right on. I really felt last year was ours.
This is our year because we have the best team and coaching staff.
Originally posted by susweel:

as long as the cornerstones are there (willis, bowman, aldon, justin) we should be good enough
Share 49ersWebzone