There are 293 users in the forums

Haggans Suspended For 3 Games

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
Not everything is black and white.

And people don't need to Monday Morning QB everything either...
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Originally posted by susweel:
Not everything is black and white.

And people don't need to Monday Morning QB everything either...

Its just conversation, nothing really too serious.
Baltimore lost t sizzle and ther d is fine. I think we will make it. if somthing does happen I'm sure jh will have a plan. Never mind I'm gonna say before this thread was even posted jh had a plan................... god some of you guys kill me.
Originally posted by bluecoller49ninerfan:
Baltimore lost t sizzle and ther d is fine. I think we will make it. if somthing does happen I'm sure jh will have a plan. Never mind I'm gonna say before this thread was even posted jh had a plan................... god some of you guys kill me.

they drafted Upshaw
Oh dear lord a guy who hasnt seen a snap won't play...the sky is falling. Seriously guys call up a kid or sign a guy off the street as a three game band aid until he comes back. We have MLB's and DE's who can step in too should times get tough. Once Parys went down I think the true solution involved shuffling around Grant and Bowman anyway. Harbaugh has shown time and again he would rather have his best on the field than worry about them being in a natural position anyway,.
This guy hasn't even stepped on the field. Who the f**k cares! It's only 3 games anyways.
if we lose a OLB cant we just run the 4-3 for the time being
Ok and like jh replaced sizzle we will do the same. If need be.
Why are you guys trippin out so bad? I would assume they signed him because he was the best available option.

Also, 3 games is not a huge amount of time. Plus, we have Dobbs who they had playing a lil OLB in preseason/TC.

Deep breaths.
Aint even worried. Grant/Gooden could fill in for Haggans if need to just fine.

Originally posted by JustinNiner:
if we lose a OLB cant we just run the 4-3 for the time being

We play a lot of it anyways. The problem is that our two starting OLB's are in on those plays too.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
meh, we wont need him for a while.
Grant is just as capable as Haggans im sure. We will be fine.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Grant is just as capable as Haggans im sure. We will be fine.

and Gooden
So Aldon just has to stay healthy for the next 3 games... I think that's do-able. Is this a major problem?
Share 49ersWebzone