There are 134 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Harbaugh once said "We're gonna build a bully!" With some other thoughts...

1. 49ers are fully grown bullies!
Ira Kaufman (Tampa Tribune, 1) - These bullies take away your lunch money and your game plan.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ap-pro32-comments-49ers-213246213--nfl.html

2. Is that our Defensive Coordinator (Fangio)on video? "had the most deliverate scream "Nobody!!!" See video and tell me.
http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/Locker-Room-Speech-Week-1/dc0a1544-0c8d-42cf-9cc0-91f15573a9e5

3. I had a fortune cookie the other day and there was a number: 53 = 06
My first thought was huh? Bowman will be the key in winning us the SB trophy number 6?
[ Edited by 49ERSAM on Sep 18, 2012 at 3:04 PM ]
Clark Judge (CBSSports.com, 1) - Almost everyone has holes, but you have to look hard to find any with this team ... and, please, could we stop the Alex Smith as "game manager" talk? It's not only old; it's inaccurate.



Cris Collinsworth (NBC Sports, 1) - Comment currently unavailable

Why does this not suprise me. This hater has NOTHING to say
Originally posted by 49ERSAM:
1. 49ers are fully grown bullies!
Ira Kaufman (Tampa Tribune, 1) - These bullies take away your lunch money and your game plan.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ap-pro32-comments-49ers-213246213--nfl.html

2. Is that our Defensive Coordinator (Fangio)on video? "had the most deliverate scream "Nobody!!!" See video and tell me.
http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/Locker-Room-Speech-Week-1/dc0a1544-0c8d-42cf-9cc0-91f15573a9e5

3. I had a fortune cookie the other day and there was a number: 53 = 06
My first thought was huh? Bowman will be the key in winning us the SB trophy number 6?

Don't know who that is .... Seely...? ....But that's not Fangio. Fangio doesn't do raw raw...
Originally posted by verb1der:
Quote:
Clark Judge (CBSSports.com, 1) - Almost everyone has holes, but you have to look hard to find any with this team ... and, please, could we stop the Alex Smith as "game manager" talk? It's not only old; it's inaccurate.




Finally somebody said it. The "just a manager" label does not apply to Alex anymore. He's ballin' right now.
That would be Ed Donatell the secondary coach. I noticed that when I watched it last week how much he got into it. Really every one is. It's not like the beginning of last year. Ed also went up and hugged Frank and Alex together (35 seconds in). We are a team... no offense vs defense like it is on some teams

Here are their pictures: http://www.49ers.com/team/coaches-staff.html
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 18, 2012 at 3:24 PM ]
that was my favorite quote too i ams o happy the days of sing as our coach and getting outcoached is over

now if we lose its at least because we were outplayed
We're more than ready and capable of winning the Super Bowl this year and years ahead, this team is beyond amazing
Originally posted by HoneyBadger49er:
We're more than ready and capable of winning the Super Bowl this year and years ahead, this team is beyond amazing

Agree. Just amazing how fast this team has turned the corner and become a very good TEAM! With a very big emphasis on TEAM from top to bottom.
Originally posted by 99problems:
Cris Collinsworth (NBC Sports, 1) - Comment currently unavailable

Why does this not suprise me. This hater has NOTHING to say
come on man....don't you feel alittle bit sorry for the guy? Good career only to be beaten by the same team twice in the Super Bowl. I remember when the Bengals were doing horrible years back, and television crew spotted him in the stands by himself watch their game.

trust me, I should be the last person to feel sorry for the guy because he always bashes T.O. when ever he gets a chance...but seeing him helplessly watch his Bengals from the stands..lol... it was funny and sad.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,104
Rick Gosselin (Dallas Morning News, 2) - Best start by any team this season with a pair of victories over 2011 playoff teams.

Hmm... only one to vote the 49ers second place.

I'll give you one guess which team he voted first.

Originally posted by 99problems:
Cris Collinsworth (NBC Sports, 1) - Comment currently unavailable

Why does this not suprise me. This hater has NOTHING to say

I'am shocked! Collinsworth not saying something about niners? Wow.
Originally posted by 49ERSAM:
1. 49ers are fully grown bullies!
Ira Kaufman (Tampa Tribune, 1) - These bullies take away your lunch money and your game plan.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ap-pro32-comments-49ers-213246213--nfl.html

2. Is that our Defensive Coordinator (Fangio)on video? "had the most deliverate scream "Nobody!!!" See video and tell me.
http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/Locker-Room-Speech-Week-1/dc0a1544-0c8d-42cf-9cc0-91f15573a9e5

3. I had a fortune cookie the other day and there was a number: 53 = 06
My first thought was huh? Bowman will be the key in winning us the SB trophy number 6?

I'll remember that come February.
WHOS GOT IT BETTER THAN US????!!!!!! NOBODY!!!!!!!!
I thought hue Jackson said we're gonna build a bully.?