LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 259 users in the forums

For anyone coming to NY for the Jets game...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by tailgatejoe:
For those wondering about how Jets fans treat visiting fans, I think you will be fine. I travel to lots of stadiums as a visiting fan, I was in Pitt last weekend and down in Miami for the game this weekend, and I find much worse in some other places than I do at MetLife. You guys are also not division or conference, so you are low on the list of disliked teams. I find that as long as you are not the guy who goes to another team's house, stands up and turns back towards the fans behind him to taunt, you will be ok. Really, I find people that do that to just be jerks anyway., the game is on the field, not behind you.

I really would not be worried about traveling to MetLife for a game.

NY fans in general are really fun and nice to opposing fans in general. Went to wild card payoff game last year with a Falcons fan and thr Giants fans in our area were buying him beers and just a party atmosphere
Just wanted to bump this. We posted the menu for this week over at Tailgatejoe.com. Any 49ers fans coming out for the game are welcome to join us. I know we have a few signed up already.
Originally posted by Ninerdude1:
Some of us at the .com are having a pretty cool tailgate. So far there are 32 confirmed, another dozen or 2 may straggle in during the week. We'll see.

We're parking in Yellow, not sure if we're doing "M", "J", or "D"...J is winning so far.

If anybody wants details, let me know. I was part of the Carolina and DC tailgates, and we had some great crowds with great fans from around the country; and even acoss the pond.

Here's a shot (thank you Nick HybridAWD) for the shots last year in DC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWPQtqH18Dk

Any idea of details or where you guys will be set up? Planned on moving around the lots to sink a few with fellow Faithful.
Originally posted by Candlestick_Monsta:
Originally posted by YungAce:
It's a trap!

Fear not...he isnt an Eagles fan.
Hey guys, I run tailgatejoe.com, a Jets game day fan club and tailgate party. I wanted to give any 49ers fans a warm welcome to my city (or I guess the swamps a few miles from my city!). Anyone looking for a great tailgate party that is visiting fan friendly is welcome to join us. We get a few visiting fans every game and already have a few 49ers fans registered. I can promise a fun, safe atmosphere and lots of great food and beer. If you are interested, check out the site for more info and to register online.

If anyone has any questions on traveling out to MetLife for the game, tickets, my tailgate, or coming to NYC in general feel free to shoot them my way here of email.

Here is to a competitive, injury-free game for both sides!

BTW, hope this isn't considered spamming the board, I don't want to disrespect the board, just trying to be hospitable.

This is my city too. Where will you guys be, exactly?
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Some of us at the .com are having a pretty cool tailgate. So far there are 32 confirmed, another dozen or 2 may straggle in during the week. We'll see.

We're parking in Yellow, not sure if we're doing "M", "J", or "D"...J is winning so far.

If anybody wants details, let me know. I was part of the Carolina and DC tailgates, and we had some great crowds with great fans from around the country; and even acoss the pond.

Here's a shot (thank you Nick HybridAWD) for the shots last year in DC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWPQtqH18Dk

Any idea of details or where you guys will be set up? Planned on moving around the lots to sink a few with fellow Faithful.

Originally posted by 21SandersMoss84:
Hey guys, I run tailgatejoe.com, a Jets game day fan club and tailgate party. I wanted to give any 49ers fans a warm welcome to my city (or I guess the swamps a few miles from my city!). Anyone looking for a great tailgate party that is visiting fan friendly is welcome to join us. We get a few visiting fans every game and already have a few 49ers fans registered. I can promise a fun, safe atmosphere and lots of great food and beer. If you are interested, check out the site for more info and to register online.

If anyone has any questions on traveling out to MetLife for the game, tickets, my tailgate, or coming to NYC in general feel free to shoot them my way here of email.

Here is to a competitive, injury-free game for both sides!

BTW, hope this isn't considered spamming the board, I don't want to disrespect the board, just trying to be hospitable.

This is my city too. Where will you guys be, exactly?

We always set up in Green Lot E-10, which is next to Yellow Lot D and close to the stadium and train stop.

You can get more info on our location at tailgatejoe.com/location
We always set up in Green Lot E-10, which is next to Yellow Lot D and close to the stadium and train stop.

You can get more info on our location at tailgatejoe.com/location

Sounds great...but "D" fills up fast, and so far people want to 'straggle in' around 9 or 10..."D" is done by then.

I love the idea because it is so close to the trains, but I'm guessing "M" or "J"; will know more by Saturday.
Sounds great...but "D" fills up fast, and so far people want to 'straggle in' around 9 or 10..."D" is done by then.

I love the idea because it is so close to the trains, but I'm guessing "M" or "J"; will know more by Saturday.

D won't be full by 9am, not by a long shot. We are close to the stadium, so wherever you park it is a quick walk from the party to the game.
Share 49ersWebzone