LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 277 users in the forums

Anaconda's

Shop Find 49ers gear online
People on this board are worried we don't look like the Saint's, or Green Bay, we don't trow 40+ passes a game, and rack up points and yards.

They worry we don't blitz enough, and we give up the short passing game.

Look man there are a lot of deadly animals in the world, sure you got the cheetahs, and tigers, and all kinds of wicked looking flashy creatures.

The most successful hunter in Africa? The wild dog. weight about 30 pounds, the pack will chase a massive wildebeest all day and night, until the wildebeest just lays down and lets then eat it alive!
The anacondas slowly loops it's coils arounds it's prey, until it has a good grip, then it tightens, there is a brief struggle, then death.
This team is like an anaconda, JH keep the score close, because that way opposing coaches feel like they are still in the game, and their plan is working.
They keep working and stay patient, then at some point in the fourth quarter they realize they are screwed, they struggle and we clamp down, and they are f**ked!

This is actually great fun to watch, I know we don't light up the score board, but every game, my son and I watch and wait for the moment the other coach realizes he is f**ked!

Look for it, it's awesome, then every post game presser with the loosing team sounds the same, they don't think we beat them, they are sure we are not that good, they know next time their plans will work, and that is just what JH and company want them to think, t is some of the most complete and total mind f**king I have ever seen from a coaching staff!

So don't worry, if the other team starts to panic, and makes a break, like the Saints did in the play offs, we can and will light up the score board, we just don't like the rest of the NFL to know we can!

Anyone else notice the we are f**ked moment in the opponents? Look for it it's priceless!
[ Edited by GolittaCamper on Sep 18, 2012 at 8:20 AM ]
i'll show you my anaconda
Originally posted by TlSSER:
i'll show you my anaconda

Ban?
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
there's snakes that big in there?

My anaconda dont want none unless you got buns hun
if i wanted to learn about this stuff i would have went to www.natgeo.com
My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hon!

Opposition: "I'm tired of all these mutherf*cking snakes on this plane!"
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
My anaconda dont want none unless you got buns hun

LMAO...you beat me!
Ooooook.
There is a anaconda in this picture somewhere.

• Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hon!

Opposition: "I'm tired of all these mutherf*cking snakes on this plane!"

Beat me to it.
That's a good observation. I think we only do what we need to do to win. Why not let teams think we don't throw the deep ball and then when we realy need it then use it.why use an ace to tump a 2...ya picken up what I'm layin down....jh is the greatest coach ever.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by boast:
there's snakes that big in there?

Share 49ersWebzone