There are 86 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Back-to-Back 10 a.m. games... Are the Niners staying in Youngstown, OH again?

Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN
Youngstown, here we come ... again: 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh says team plans to spend week in Ohio between Minnesota and NY Jets road games.

Fake

google it yourself then

Thanks Wookie!
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN
Youngstown, here we come ... again: 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh says team plans to spend week in Ohio between Minnesota and NY Jets road games.

Fake

google it yourself then

Thanks Wookie!

this thread is like our youngstown
Lulz
Was already a thread on this but here you go:

Yes, we will fly to Youngstown after the Vikings game and then stay there and practice (probably at the college) until we fly out for New York probably until the Friday or Saturday before the Jets game. So this Friday or Saturday we fly to Minneapolis. Play the game Sunday. Probably head straight to Youngstown and spend from Sunday Night through Friday or maybe Saturday working out and staying in Youngstown. Then we fly to New York that Friday (or saturday?).. after the game we come home and enjoy 3 straight home games.

From last year... The total mileage of round-trip flights from San Jose to Minneapolis and San Jose to New York is 8,244 miles. By staying in Youngstown, the two-week travel total is 5,158 miles. Saves 3086 miles in travel.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 17, 2012 at 1:18 PM ]
For this week only, I wish I still lived there in Youngstown (Boardman, Ohio actually). I could literally walk out of my Mom's current home, jump on a bicycle and get to the (last years) hotel in 5 to 7 minutes.
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
For this week only, I wish I still lived there in Youngstown (Boardman, Ohio actually). I could literally walk out of my Mom's current home, jump on a bicycle and get to the (last years) hotel in 5 to 7 minutes.

You would think fans could easily get some autographs if they waited outside the hotel with some signs and in 9er gear. That would be awesome to greet the players coming off the bus. You could probably wait outside Youngstown State when they are schedule to practice as well.
Hey! You bay area suckas better get your asses to the airport and send our team out proper!
It says it on CSN Bay Area. This is what they always do.
Good, this will give them time to gameplan for Tebow.

Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by SFL49ER:

You would think fans could easily get some autographs if they waited outside the hotel with some signs and in 9er gear. That would be awesome to greet the players coming off the bus. You could probably wait outside Youngstown State when they are schedule to practice as well.
!! I did exactly that during the Probowl when it was in Miami and got Willis' auto on my jersey, but....

when i asked my brother--who is a Faider fan and lives in the Youngstown area also--to help with some photos, autos, sightings, any type of info during their stay, he says that he "doesnt have time", lol.

Faider fans,

Well documented that they are. Guaranteed win @Vikings nobody wants to spend a week in Youngstown after a loss to the Vikings.
Originally posted by BayArea:
Well documented that they are. Guaranteed win @Vikings nobody wants to spend a week in Youngstown after a loss to the Vikings.

There's some great Italian in Youngstown.
we better f**k up the jets. all i'm sayin
The tweets coming out of there were pretty funny last year. It sounds like they frequented at Longhorn Steak House and a few other joints within walking distance.